• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Fill in the blank

Cluster ________

Was there ever any doubt? :cloud9:

We're trying. :baiting:

Pretty successful couple of days aside from a few bumps in the road. :)

Give it time :baiting:

Fill in the blank

Cluster ________

Was there ever any doubt? :cloud9:

We're trying. :baiting:

Pretty successful couple of days aside from a few bumps in the road. :)

Give it time :baiting:

:wishluck: That's what I'm hoping for. We have time to flush out the issues and more and more start joining in. :cloud9:

I know my offer was claimed quickly, but I'd like to know what others thought of it anyway.

Peace,

Chip

I don't do Star Wars, so I can't speak to the dollar value, but it seemed fine to me. Not everyone is going to like everything that's offered here. For me, a modern 9.8 signature series book is about as appealing as two day old bread, but a stack of mid-grade books is right up my alley.

I know my offer was claimed quickly, but I'd like to know what others thought of it anyway.

Peace,

Chip

I don't do Star Wars, so I can't speak to the dollar value, but it seemed fine to me. Not everyone is going to like everything that's offered here. For me, a modern 9.8 signature series book is about as appealing as two day old bread, but a stack of mid-grade books is just up my alley.

Problem is if someone offered a stack of mid grade books the protectors of the thread will chastise the offer until it is changed.

Peace,

Chip

I don't do Star Wars, so I can't speak to the dollar value, but it seemed fine to me. Not everyone is going to like everything that's offered here. For me, a modern 9.8 signature series book is about as appealing as two day old bread, but a stack of mid-grade books is just up my alley.

Problem is if someone offered a stack of mid grade books the protectors of the thread will chastise the offer until it is changed.

Not if it's snatched up.

Offer some mid grade SA and :takeit:

If it's 70's Star Wars, no. If it's Youngblood and X-Man, yes. I leave you to ponder the difference...