• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Spiderman 1 Omnibus (Still in wrap but wrap is breaking)

If this is a hardcover ... :takeit:

^^ It is the hardcover which retails at $99 and you get the Avengers 1 which also retails at $99. Both brand new. Plenty of good reading. Congrats Ryan.

^^ It is the hardcover which retails at $99 and you get the Avengers 1 which also retails at $99. Both brand new. Plenty of good reading. Congrats Ryan.

Thats an offering :applause:

It's both Spider-man AND Avengers Ryan. (thumbs u

Well then .... Option 5

Are these HCs 1Cool?

they are hardcovers, they did not print them in paperback.

Cool. Thanks 1Cool

I'll have my offering up in 30 minutes everyone (10:35 EST)

So, take a bathroom break. Grab some ice cream or a beer or a smoke.

I'll be offering slabs and include some raws/trade(s) with any selection :)

If I'm reading the rules correct, you can only have one :takeit: in a 30 day period. If so that makes it tougher to take something. Will there be enough interest in this to make people wait 30 days? I have some nice stuff I can offer and would like the ss book being offered, but I would hate to miss a better ss book in a couple of weeks.

You have to factor in the number of SS books being offered is probably going to come up a couple times in a month and while you wait the quick fingers grabbers may eclipse their month and grab the SS you wanted. As long as you see something that interested you I'd grab it and you will be back in the game in a month. I think the new rule to outlaw mystery boxes will keep things moving a lot quicker since people don't like a mystery when they are putting up a comparable book.

So, for some people it's all about how much you can take and not at all what you can give. I see. :facepalm:

I thought the intent was to post up equal or more than you take? People still want a really cool book so they can post up a even cooler book.

Here in lies the dilemma. If this is truly about 'giving' then no one should care about which offer follows, but most do. The rub is that what is valuable varies, to a construction worker barely scraping up enough to put food on the table and still collect, putting up a $50 offer is no small potatoes, while to a lawyer that wouldn't bat an eye at posting a $300 slab, the $50 offer is . Is this thread truly about giving or outdoing the next guy? Both types of people are on this board and legitimately passionate about collecting, but can both coexist in a thread like this without it devolving into base accusation and name calling? Odds are against it.

Ok Gents & Ladies (if present).... It's 10:35

My Offer:

This offer comes with Avengers Masterworks TPB 1 & 2 (since I just got an Avengers HC from the last offer) and a few mystery raws. Satisfaction guaranteed :)

Pick THREE Slabs:

14310084300_396cd40748.jpg

14493347071_754700dd97.jpg

14493346581_020fb9fe2f.jpg

14310129768_d56c3b733d.jpg

14310086020_24e467aed4.jpg

14473625116_e5f17cb0aa.jpg

14493344321_a722539cb9.jpg

14473625046_3d999b4ef9.jpg

14249050708_71fe9152d6.jpg

:news: FREE USA ship