• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Well this sucks... Harv, sorry to hear you've decided to shut this one down following an established fellow boardie's offer going unclaimed and the ensuing strike.

I think the thread was gonna stall sometimes and that would be normal, but I understand why you don't wanna keep it going. Sad day, but it did have a good run. (Thumbs u

sws8q2wvwco1nulxklx1_zpsrwrcu6j0.gif

I’m not sure it’s entirely to attribute to "junk donkeys" anyway… the last two offers which were not picked were good offers… I just guess there’s not a 100% safe way to ensure an offer will be taken, even if it is a very good offer.

I’d have grabbed the war books, but it takes a specific interest in certain offers (same goes for an all Spider-Man offer for what matters).

Maybe the PIF rule of reverting to the previous offer could be adapted here, and in some way provide balance to the problem of good offers which nonetheless – for whatever reason – are not taken. :shrug: