• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I'm sorry I derailed this thread

I think that could just go in your signature line.

Swick since you have some pull with Arch how about you hook Kav up

I started reading this with great interest but see that it quickly devolved into the usual BS. That's a shame. Maybe this could be done by invitation only or something. Best of luck.

I started reading this with great interest but see that it quickly devolved into the usual BS. That's a shame. Maybe this could be done by invitation only or something. Best of luck.

:cry:

The rules are being hashed out! It needs new participants! :ohnoez:

No, it needs to lose some of its current participants. Maybe make a one post per twenty minutes rule. Its pathetic that some people have nothing better to do than ruin everything they can.

No, it needs to lose some of its current participants. Maybe make a one post per twenty minutes rule. Its pathetic that some people have nothing better to do than ruin everything they can.

irony award 2014

Take it all. (1 of each item) Everything will ship in a Priority Mail box for free to the U.S. only. If this is not claimed within 30 minutes, I will be more than happy to add to it. :cool:

Item 1 I can take it out of the slab if this is a problem.

Item 2

Item 3

Item 4

Item 5

Cool offer, should find a home with someone.

Take it all. (1 of each item) Everything will ship in a Priority Mail box for free to the U.S. only. If this is not claimed within 30 minutes, I will be more than happy to add to it. :cool:

Item 1 I can take it out of the slab if this is a problem.

Item 2

Item 3

Item 4

Item 5

Nice stuff, shouldn't last long

Everyone's afraid to snatch it

Remember folks you can still post yours you dont have to wait for the last one to get snapped up

Everyone's afraid to snatch it

Remember folks you can still post yours you dont have to wait for the last one to get snapped up

Wait... I think you are mistaken. It is one offer at a time. No new offer can be put up until the current offer is taken.

I feel bad because this is a great offer. I think most of us just want to leave it for others who may want to join this type of thread for the first time. Meanwhile, it may be the first time anyone has ever offered a graded early Amazing Spiderman for free and no one took it within seconds. :)

I am sure in the morning a large group of people will discover this thread for the first time and it will be claimed quickly.

Oh thx for clarifying the rules I was mistaken

And yeah hopefully this doesn't become like that tree in Poltergeist