• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 2

72 posts in this topic

Countdown Clock

The following people have not yet SUBMITTED their Grades:A.Romeoaasparky1000aggr1103ashsaytrB3ASTBeigebenzBobosetcheetahChip CataldoColumbia ComicscomicdonnaConan_Aficionadoepowe10097Fantastic ThorFastballspecialfiberbiskitGatsby77General ZodheymikesaysMatterEaterLadNikelspotParkRevatSpideyFeinthehumantorchTimmayWarlordwelcomebackpotter

As an incentive if we get grades in from everybody in any round I'll add another prize. (maximum of 3 more prizes I can add)

That's pretty cool. I had a lot of fun in your warm up contest also. (thumbs u

Wow, that's a lot of slackers! :D

I see what might be a flaw on that Sgt Fury.... after the Round 1 fiasco I just can't bring myself to submit a grade on that book without asking first if that's considered a production defect?

:jokealert:

Grades in!

Wow, that's a lot of slackers! :D

I see what might be a flaw on that Sgt Fury.... after the Round 1 fiasco I just can't bring myself to submit a grade on that book without asking first if that's considered a production defect?

:jokealert:

Grades in!

:pullhair:

Giving you guys some extra time to match the 48 hour figure this ROUND.

However, the NEXT round will end at 8pm Pacific Time! :sumo: