• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Its been a month for him up in Canada without a peep. Maybe he retired up there?

If Randy / Quadman needs any help I am about 45 minutes from him.

(thumbs u

Its been a month for him up in Canada without a peep. Maybe he retired up there?

If Randy / Quadman needs any help I am about 45 minutes from him.

(thumbs u

Maybe Kraven is the one who needs help, :insane:

It almost seemed this was DOA to begin with…

Other than a few people, it looks like most got Kraven, had him sit on their desk for a few weeks to a month (or two) and then eventually mail him off without doing anything with him…or even taking a picture of him on the desk.

I took him around Austin and got tons of pics, which is what I thought the meaning of this thread was…there wasn't much follow up to that.

I guess we all are busy with life. But why take him, and hold him? (shrug) I'm sure this thread can get up and moving again with a little effort. Maybe Vintagecomics can drive 45mins and take him. He's pretty close on the list anyways. Seemed like a fun thread, would be a shame for it to die out.

Edited by Scturo

I guess we all are busy with life. But why take him, and hold him? (shrug) I'm sure this thread can get up and moving again with a little effort. Maybe Vintagecomics can drive 45mins and take him. He's pretty close on the list anyways. Seemed like a fun thread, would be a shame for it to die out.

Your selfie pic was the one that made me laugh the hardest.

40690b99-26a7-4cf1-9c75-d09c70a29237_zps5778157c.jpg

If I ever get Kraven we'll have a great time touring my apartment

If you ever got Kraven, I would most likely change my mind about wanting him back! lol

If I ever get Kraven we'll have a great time touring my apartment

If you ever got Kraven, I would most likely change my mind about wanting him back! lol

No anal beads I swear

Hey all, sorry I just saw this now. I've been trying to get out to take some fun pics with Kraven but its not particularly easy for me. I have a bunch of pics from around my house, and I will post those soon, but I'd love to have a little more time to get some pics showcasing my city. Sorry I've taken so long...I'll try to get out this weekend and get some so I can forward him to the next person.