• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Just a suggestion, I don't want to rock the boat, but if it's ok with everyone here I'd swap places with Roy since he's right there by Quadman.

Take me off the list - (I think I was after Roy, so now you) - the Kraven thing is slow enough as it is, and posting to Australia is the last thing needed.

The Kraven thread has pretty much ended. Quadman is going to send him home to me where he will give a huge goodbye and thanks to everyone. It was fun whike it lasted though, but he is ready to retire.

Kraven Wait List

12. techtre2003

13. VintageComics

14. Beige

15. Kav

16. Jsilverjanet

17. Chris S.

18. Quicksilver Signs

19. Artboy99

20. Designer Toast

21. Balham's Finest

22. sluggo409

23. vikingreed

24. aelelarkin

25. Chip Cataldo

26. Columbia Comics

27. 1Cool

28. ItsJustRyan

29. Junkdrawer

30. Kystix

31. jhutton2

32. erazer

33. Battlerob

34. ashsaytr

:sorry:

So you gave him away and now are taking him back? hm

So much for the fun community thread. :banana:

Let's rename the thread!!

I saw we call it.: "Give It Back!!!"

Yes, because the thread has really been thrilling the last few months. :eyeroll: Not that I need to explain it to you, but Kraven was always going to come back to me when the thread died. Sorry that I wasn't being a good community member. The board members here are truly lucky to have you willing (always willing actually) to point things like that out to them.

It seemed pretty much dead but if you guys want to continue it I will do a post showing his progress in the book so far, and restart the list with anyone already on it able to keep their spot only if they want to.

Yes, because the thread has really been thrilling the last few months. :eyeroll: Not that I need to explain it to you, but Kraven was always going to come back to me when the thread died. Sorry that I wasn't being a good community member. The board members here are truly lucky to have you willing (always willing actually) to point things like that out to them.

It seemed pretty much dead but if you guys want to continue it I will do a post showing his progress in the book so far, and restart the list with anyone already on it able to keep their spot only if they want to.

You're not a bad community member at all. I think he was kidding around. I hope he was kidding around.

It's a shame that not everyone could keep Kraven moving along like he was supposed to but, at this point I agree the best thing to do is to get him home. Maybe he can renew his travels at a later date when the funk of his incarceration is off of him.

The thread has been a blast, and it was fun hosting Kraven. But it has dropped off. Maybe you can give a chance to a boardie who hasn't hosted Kraven to shout out that they want to host him, and do something with him. If you get no reply, then there's your answer.