• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

KISS did a great salute to the military and gave $150K to Hire Heroes, which assists our military vets in finding jobs. Then the confetti/pyrotechnic/laser/lighting bomb went off and this picture does not do it justice. It was a rock n' roll party and Kraven was loving it!

kiss9.jpg

And like everything, there is the aftermath...pyrotechnic haze and tons of confetti...and with that, the show was over and so was a long day. Kraven and I worked from 7am until about midnight and it was worth every minute of overtime to get to see that show.

kiss13.jpg

Kraven's talking about getting a KISS tattoo and I knew there was only one artist to take him to for that...my good friend and master of all things geek tattoo...

tattoo-master-29_167969.jpg

To be continued...

And like everything, there is the aftermath...pyrotechnic haze and tons of confetti...and with that, the show was over and so was a long day. Kraven and I worked from 7am until about midnight and it was worth every minute of overtime to get to see that show.

kiss13.jpg

:applause: There a picture you don't see or hear about much.

Good job Royce

If you need anything while you are in hit me up!!

Will do. My kids requested Kraven come with us lol This will be my kids' first time on a plane, we'll land and hit the ground running straight to Lego Land and then we'll be driving home. Kids + Kraven + road trip = :ohnoez:

Had a few errands to run and Kraven wanted to go out with us. My kids love this silly car wash so I decided to take Kraven through to get my new wheels clean...

128.jpg

Kraven seemed to get pretty excited about the colored soap...

129.jpg

My kids love eating at subs at Big town Hero, though it looks like Firehouse Subs has taken the number one spot - that place is simply delicious and blows away every sub place in town.

Kraven was a bit on edge with all the hero stuff, as his experience with heroes was tenuous in the least, horrific at worst...

131.jpg

Kraven was starting to struggle with the simple concept of hero and villain. Not that the concept of villain as hero or the perception of villainy hadn't been thoroughly explored, it was just a new concept to Kraven...

132.jpg

Yes, Kraven is alive and well. He's with me on my road trip home after SDCC. He went with me to the con for one day, but was getting out of hand. He went off on his own and I (miraculously) never received a call to bail him out. Not that it would have been any problem considering California is littered with bail bond businesses.

My kids and I, along with Kraven, will be hitting Legoland this week.

I was planning on dumping Kraven in Cali, but didn't have the heart to ditch him in SoCal. It does look like Kraven is getting ready to move off on his own around the middle of August after a trip we have planned.

More to come...