• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Suicide Squad

16 posts in this topic

Picked it up today, and I was quite pleased with the 1st issue. I think DC might have hit a home run with this line up. Will play it out for now and see how it goes.

What are your thoughts fellow board members?

I pre ordered it so it will be in my next dcbs shipment. I'm hoping for good things and look forward to the new lineup.

I enjoyed the last series for the most part, especially the earlier issues, but there were way way too many writer/artist changes toward the end.

I'm just of disappointed that DC would reboot every title as the new 52 and cancel a title only to reboot it down the line.

So now we have Volume #2 of a title not even three years after the inception of a universe.

I don't like it.

Jokers Daughter and Deathstroke.

I thought it was going to be better then it was. I wish they hadn't mixed all the lame office scenes in with the action stuff. At one point one of the characters says something like "Enough talk, lets watch the action"

And I thought, That's what I've been saying all along!

I will reserve judgement for now but I think it has potential.

I'm just of disappointed that DC would reboot every title as the new 52 and cancel a title only to reboot it down the line.

So now we have Volume #2 of a title not even three years after the inception of a universe.

I don't like it.

Me either, puts a slight chill of foreboding down the spine, hope it's not a sign of things to come

I don't like it.

at least is not like Marvel every 6 months with their #1's.

Really? Already? Why? Can someone explain why this needed a reboot? I like the previous series fine
i don't think the previous series was doing fine, it had way to many creative teams change and weak stories plus i think they had plan not to relaunch it but some body had a good enough story that can bring sales and hopefully some Arrow non comic readers fans.