• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arnold T. Blumberg Signing Big Little Book Guide in Baltimore

51 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd risk ridicule to toss in some self-promotion. If anyone's in the Baltimore area and wants to say hi, I'll be signing copies of the new BIG BIG LITTLE BOOK BOOK at Geppi's Comic World near Rolling Road and Rt. 40 from 4:30-7pm today.

OK, ego-boosting commercial over. smile.gif

Arnold

What's with you referring to yourself in the third person in the subject line? Who do you think you are, Karl Malone? 27_laughing.gif

Deathlok says sleeping.gif

Why did you copy MK's avatar? Are you finally acknowledging the obvious superiority of his mental faculties in comparison to yours? I am sure he'll have a party to celebrate the occasion, and assuming that you are able to decipher the street directions, I'm sure you'll be allowed to attend. I think he might even have a spare drool bib and slop bucket on hand for when you attempt to plow through the whole cake in one sitting.

1.5 z

I actually prefer a recognizable icon instead of some red blur than is so common among the Least Common Denominator© element. MK is but one of many who recognize the brilliance associated with the Domo.

.75 z

My icon is simply a mirror reflecting your image.

.375 z

(I am disregarding Norrin Radd's feeble attempt to join our splitting of the Zs, after he disqualified himself last night.)

I would have thought your idol worship of me would have extended far beyond mere avatar usage. Perhaps you should offer up some of your more valuable CGC comics to me for repentance. I'm sure I could find a use for that HG Power Pack collection of yours.

.1875 z

(I am disregarding Goldust40's feeble attempt to join our splitting of the Z's, just because he is English.)

If I wrote "I'm signing" then no one glancing at the subject header without looking at who started it would necessarily know what it was about.

As it was, it was a pleasant if uneventful event.

Arnold

sign-offtopic.gif

.1875 z

(I am disregarding Goldust40's feeble attempt to join our splitting of the Z's, just because he is English.)

Fair enough. frown.gif

Don't feel bad, Andy. Deathlok is just afraid you'd show him up in this game, so he's peeing on his fire hydrant.

flowerred.gif

.1875 z

Fair enough. frown.gif

Don't feel bad, Andy. Deathlok is just afraid you'd show him up in this game, so he's peeing on his fire hydrant.

flowerred.gif

I'm actually peeing on your tires right now. devil.gif

Sheesh! Give a guy a thread of his own and the next thing you know he's drunk with power and having Mariah Carey-style diva tantrums!

"Wewease the Mawiahas!"

Hey everybody!...I'm MajorKhaos!...LOOK AT ME!...LOOK AT ME!!!

Ironic on so many levels, Bug. foreheadslap.gif

Sheesh! Give a guy a thread of his own and the next thing you know he's drunk with power and having Mariah Carey-style diva tantrums!

"Wewease the Mawiahas!"

Hey everybody!...I'm MajorKhaos!...LOOK AT ME!...LOOK AT ME!!!

Ironic on so many levels, Bug. foreheadslap.gif

No Sh*t! mad.gif