• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four director tells actors not to read comics

59 posts in this topic

All past ball bustin' aside... This is one movie I am genuinely rooting for to fail miserably.

no costumes will be used and they won't be referring to the characters as the Fantastic Four. :facepalm:

Kate Mara, who is playing Sue Storm, says they won't be using anything from the Marvel comic books.

"I've never been a fan of comics, :facepalm: I've never actually read one. :facepalm: I was going to for this movie but the director said it wasn't necessary. Well, actually he told us that we shouldn't do it :facepalm:because the plot won't be based on any history of anything already published. So I chose to follow his instructions. "

Also, there will not be four of them but three. And, they wont have powers just crack a lot of jokes. Plus it will be a romantic comedy not a superhero action adventure.

Also, there will not be four of them but three. And, they wont have powers just crack a lot of jokes. Plus it will be a romantic comedy not a superhero action adventure.

They will call if Dinner for Four. They will all sit around talking about the meaning of life while they wait for the fourth person to show up for dinner.

They will call if Dinner for Four. They will all sit around talking about the meaning of life while they wait for the fourth person to show up for dinner.

What's Doom's role? Bad Chef? Snarky maître d'?

Stop me if you've seen this already...

Movie premise: teens get superpowers and don't wear any costumes and Michael B Jordan is in the movie.

Sound familiar?

Teens? Why yes. Yes I have.

harbinger01.jpg

:baiting:

This just in-director tells them not to read -script either-just 'wing it'

Movie premise: teens get superpowers and don't wear any costumes and Michael B Jordan is in the movie.

Sound familiar?

harbinger01.jpg

Michael B Jordan was in Harbinger?

lol

Sound familiar?

harbinger01.jpg

That one is actually good (thumbs u