• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 9

136 posts in this topic

This is seriously nuts. No matter what happens CGC loses. I can compare that World of Fantasy to books from previous rounds, seemingly identical to both and the grades are worlds apart. Where is the consistency.....

Am I the only one that can't see the images?
I can't see them either. Will try switching browsers later.

I can't see the links either (shrug) There is some message about the an error in the drop box??

heh heh heh..... my plan is working perfectly :devil:

:o

lol

:news:

Hi guys,

Same deal. I'll be flying cross county when this round ends. Results won't be up until late, late tonight and I would probably just check back Sunday morning.

I think this round runs until 10AM ET tomorrow, doesn't it?

The round ends at 8pm Pacific time...As Always! Don't let zuckuss2003 psych you out and make you miss Round 9! :makepoint:

I think this round runs until 10AM ET tomorrow, doesn't it?

The round ends at 8pm Pacific time...As Always! Don't let zuckuss2003 psych you out and make you miss Round 9! :makepoint:

Yes sir! (thumbs u

Well, there you have it folks. This round will end tonight at 11:00 PM Eastern/8:00 PM Pacific

Sorry, thought it was 48 hours from scan posting. Get your grades in people!

It was for the first couple of rounds, but to make things easier for Shin and I, we set the deadline for the same time every other night. 11:00 PM Eastern/8:00 PM Pacific

I'm pretty sure they've extended the deadline for everyone who is above me in the rankings... Take your time and submit tomorrow morning.

:jokealert:

:makepoint: Don't listen to Tim, folks, the round ends tonight. (thumbs u