• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 9

136 posts in this topic

Seriously, I'm all but certain I either scored -1 on each or double bullseye. So all or nothing, I could have played it safe, but 8th place isn't something to "settle" for so I went for it.....hope it worked.....:wishluck:

Seriously, I'm all but certain I either scored -1 on each or double bullseye. So all or nothing, I could have played it safe, but 8th place isn't something to "settle" for so I went for it.....hope it worked.....:wishluck:

Let me check.....

....nope, you bombed. :sorry:

Looking forward to the results tonight

:makepoint:

Unfortunately, I will be somewhere over the Southwest when ThirdGreenham will reveal the actual grades.

Results will appear before tomorrow morning...probably in the wee hours (my time)

Currently in Chicago waiting for a connecting flight in a few minutes...

Looking forward to the results tonight

:makepoint:

Unfortunately, I will be somewhere over the Southwest when ThirdGreenham will reveal the actual grades.

Results will appear before tomorrow morning...probably in the wee hours (my time)

Currently in Chicago waiting for a connecting flight in a few minutes...

Any chance you could reschedule?

Let me check.....

Wow, could have left me live in ignorance for a few more hours. Nothing like destroying dreams ahead of schedule......let me find a nice bride to jump off of....

Can you double check???

Let me check.....

Wow, could have left me live in ignorance for a few more hours. Nothing like destroying dreams ahead of schedule......let me find a nice bride to jump off of....

Can you double check???

Okay, I just double-checked. I must have looked at someone else's grades. (thumbs u

No need to jump off of any brides, nice of otherwise. 2c

Let me check.....

Can you double check???

Okay, I just double-checked. I must have looked at someone else's grades. (thumbs u

You are waffling more than a politician at a press conference!

Let me check.....

Can you double check???

I love jumping off of brides. :cloud9:

Let me check.....

Can you double check???

No jumping off brides, people.

Let me check.....

Can you double check???

I love jumping off of brides. :cloud9:

Nice of otherwise :cloud9: