• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man what a collection is for sale on ebay.

30 posts in this topic

maybe it is not quite on par with Ian's but it still has to be one of the best collections in the world

I'm fascinated but curious. Does he have a run of Actions or just the number 1 ??? He doesn't make it clear.

And does he have any Detectives before 27 ????

He certainly has all the keys. Does he have the surrounding numbers ???

maybe it is not quite on par with Ian's but it still has to be one of the best collections in the world

I'm fascinated but curious. Does he have a run of Actions or just the number 1 ??? He doesn't make it clear.

I don't think he does, at least that's how I read it...

He has Action #1 first appearance of whatshisname and then the entire Superman series run, the same for Batman, Tec #27 and then Batman #1 through to whatever...

Seems like this guy collected both the Batman and Superman comics and also bought their first appearance....

He has Action #1 first appearance of whatshisname and then the entire Superman series run, the same for Batman, Tec #27 and then Batman #1 through to whatever...

Seems like this guy collected both the Batman and Superman comics and also bought their first appearance....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

The question is, who has enough money to buy that entire collection at one time???

I'm guessing the BSDs wouldn't take a chance on unslabbed low to mid-grade keys that may or may not be restored or overgraded, which leaves drunken sailors.

foreheadslap.gif Still haven't quite got the hang of that one..

Are you right clicking the image, going to "properties", and then copying its' http address? After that click on "image" in the post section and paste the addy.

It's not his fault. Image function doesn't work with JPEGs. Just starting noticing that myself this week. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are you right clicking the image, going to "properties", and then copying its' http address? After that click on "image" in the post section and paste the addy.

It's not his fault. Image function doesn't work with JPEGs. Just starting noticing that myself this week. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wei9.87a.jpg

But this is a jpeg image - check this by quoting this post. Unless I'm missing something (I'm no IT expert).

Incredible collection.Makes my Spawn collection look bad.

Sounds like he has Batman 1's lying around like they are coffee coasters.Three things. One why sell them on ebay versus the private collector network of millionaires out there . Two I would assume (I would) who ever is seriously interested in buying this collection would by a $300 dollar airline ticket and fly out and see the collection. Lastly I wouldn't sell some of these books if there was a gun to my head. makepoint.gif

wei9.87a.jpg

But this is a jpeg image - check this by quoting this post. Unless I'm missing something (I'm no IT expert).

It's a JPG file extension, not JPEG. I've noticed a few eBay pics that were JPEG that will not show the pic when you use the Image function. It just displays it as text:

bill-gates.jpeg

bgates.jpeg

wei9.87a.jpg

It's a JPG file extension, not JPEG. I've noticed a few eBay pics that were JPEG that will not show the pic when you use the Image function. It just displays it as text:

bill-gates.jpeg

bgates.jpeg

Nice work, Norrin. I just didn't know the difference. foreheadslap.gif