• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

i dont know

may be he didnt like that particular copy

may be the cr/ow pages turned him off

who knows?

may be he owns the other 9.0 too?

Here`s another possibility--your "reputable sources" are full of BS

I wonder how they ship such items-like when it went to get graded-I know for a fact it wasnt a pick up situation but went through a carrier and you cannot insure something like that-nerve wracking

Darren hand carried the book to and from cgc ...I suspect the winner will fly in and hand carry home as well

And CIA will and does Insure books like this

If you win, you can request it be delivered via an armored car... hm

Any thoughts that maybe a corporation will pick this up instead of an individual collector.

A company like Time Warner could easily pick this up as an investment or piece of art for the CEO's washroom.

Is the seller a member of this board?

I only ask because this other listing of his made me chuckle... Clearly history will prove this to be an equally worthy issue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SECRET-WARS-II-1-CGC-9-6-WHITE-PAGES-SIG-SERIES-STAN-LEE-CGC-1116995023-/271340682755?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f2d2a3e03

you thought that sharing it on fb was a big deal? I just got an automated email from the CGC to bid on it. :o:ohnoez:

I got a feeling the 6k watching record is going to be blown out of the water in 3...2...1...