• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

It got up to 1.6 Million within 4 minutes....

I didn't bid 1.6 till more than an hour after auction started, and was outbid 3 seconds later lol

Maybe the highest bidder has a 2 mil bid. :eek:

I bet he has a higher one than that. y***i is in it to win it and it looks like he wants to stay the leading bidder until the end

It got up to 1.6 Million within 4 minutes....

I didn't bid 1.6 till more than an hour after auction started, and was outbid 3 seconds later lol

Maybe the highest bidder has a 2 mil bid. :eek:

y***i may very well have placed a 2M bid.

I am guessing double whatever the price is 12 hours before auction end. That is the rule of thumb for me on ebay, this will be no different methinks. I have seen it on low, high, and in the middle priced items from all different categories. Just my 2c

I love the fact that I can read the whole ORIGINAL issue, cover to cover, in awesome condition without having to drop the cash.

Nice one, CGC. :applause:

And I believe this will go for $3.14 mil. because...

I like pie :grin:

CGC Just Posted the Scans of Each Page

Cool stuff (thumbs u

Sorry if this has already been posted, but worth checking out :)

Had read every page online ... I forget how many pages these GA books can have, there were a lot of stories in this book! And more jaw-dropping, the pages are frickin' WHITE! Plus, the colors were amazing.

Thank you CGC, for the privilege of reading all the pages of the most expensive comic book online. But even to read THIS book with MY hands by raw would sent me to heavens :cloud9: