• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

Hi,

I will be on vacation on Saturday so I will try to get tickets using my ipad from the Hotel room (WiFi).

Do you guys know if this works as well?

Thanks.

From

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2015/2015-attendee-preregistration

MOBILE DEVICES

The EPIC online badge registration system is not formatted for iPad or mobile devices. Although mobile devices have been tested and can be used to purchase a badge during preregistration, Comic-Con is unable to guarantee that the registration system will behave as expected using a mobile device.

Hi,

I will be on vacation on Saturday so I will try to get tickets using my ipad from the Hotel room (WiFi).

Do you guys know if this works as well?

Thanks.

From

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2015/2015-attendee-preregistration

MOBILE DEVICES

The EPIC online badge registration system is not formatted for iPad or mobile devices. Although mobile devices have been tested and can be used to purchase a badge during preregistration, Comic-Con is unable to guarantee that the registration system will behave as expected using a mobile device.

Worked last year.

Got in. No Preview night but I got the full four days otherwise. Phew! What a relief! I did have some problems though. I was registering for two, but it only showed entry for one until I had to start over again at which time it showed entry space for two. Then when entering the days I wanted, some only said "1 ticket available" and others said "2 tickets available", however I was still able to nab two tix for all four days. I always hate this experience but am relieved. This will be my 23rd trip in a row to the big con.

Only Sunday tix left. Still can't get in. logged on at 7:30 and still pending. I know a few people who were able to get all 5 days and 4 days. 1 person just got Sunday only. Have to wait for the masses next time around now. Wasted a day off for this.

After 25 years of attendance, I got shut out. I could always get an exhibitor pass, but they were $400 this year.
Exhibitors have the option to buy extra regular passes as well :gossip:

After 25 years of attendance, I got shut out. I could always get an exhibitor pass, but they were $400 this year.

If any exhibitors have any extra 4 day passes w/ preview night available, please let me know :wishluck:

I got four days for myself and for the wife. I had some early problems, where I would periodically get a message that I refreshed my browser, so they put me at the back of the line. Strange, I was not touching the mouse or keyboard. (shrug)

Luckily, I had a friend on another computer who got in and purchased the tickets for me.

Also, the larger exhibitors have the option of buying what they call "guest of exhibitor" badges. These let you in during the regular hours but are not all access like regular exhibitor badges. Last year my friend and I were only able to get Thur and Sun tickets through registration, but he was working as a temp at Nintendo at the time. Since Nintendo was one of the larger exhibits at the con they were able to purchase these guest passes for us, and that is how we each got our full passes. With that said, regular comic dealers may be able to buy just a couple extra passes, but if anyone knows a larger exhibitor, you may be able to purchase a guess pass through them as they have the option to buy quite a few extra. Check your connections with anyone who may work for a company set up at the con. Worth a shot at least!