• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

So who's staying where? Any recommendations as far as location and price? Last year we stayed at my sisters place, this year were going to try the hotel route.

I'd like to get a suite one year, try to get a decent suite with a ton of other people. I think it could have the potential of being epic...regardless, any reco's for hotels would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!

I'm in the waiting room, first time going for it. Will preview night be available to all?

It will be but it sells out very fast. If you don't get in in the first 30 minutes or so then you will probably miss out on Preview night. The waiting room page will update as you are waiting, letting you know how ticket sales are going. It will say when Preview Night is sold out, then Saturday, then Friday, etc.