• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

Any word on hotels yet? I thought I heard something unofficial a while back that the date was coming up, but nothing concrete. Usually by this time we have been notified. Maybe they are waiting a bit longer this time. Same thing with general ticket sales. I was hoping to add Preview Night onto my 4-day pass.

Any word on hotels yet? I thought I heard something unofficial a while back that the date was coming up, but nothing concrete. Usually by this time we have been notified. Maybe they are waiting a bit longer this time. Same thing with general ticket sales. I was hoping to add Preview Night onto my 4-day pass.

the latest word is march 24.

they have to do general reg first

I haven't been to SD in 3 years. I have gone to WonderCon. Because I register for WonderCon on line I received and email from SD con about registration. Does this mean I can use my WonderCon info to buy tickets for SD?

Yes, the same member ID is good for both. Now it's just a matter of whether you can get into the "waiting room" with a low enough number to be able to purchase tix.

Thanks for the info! But, the more I think about it, I still think I'll pass. It will be the same show that I came to dislike anyway. Why not give some cosplay kid my ticket and let them deal with it. Besides, I've got a lot better things to do on Saturday sitting online hopeing I'll get tickets... I might go to Baltimore this year. I hear it's a good show and they will be a lot more welcoming.

I couldn't get mine either. But I was lucky that one of the people I'm going with took a screen shot. So I used his registration code.

The code you got will only work to enter the waiting room on one device. So with that code only you or your buddy will be able to get in, as I understand it. I am trying to get my code to get into the waiting room but that page has crashed. I did screw up in forgetting to get that code in advance.