• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Detective Comics 411

8 posts in this topic

Wanted to check in with a few graders here about a potential book I might want to pick up. It's a DC 411 - 1st Talia al Ghul. I have a grade in my head, but want to see if it matches up with others for a more accurate assessment to make sure I'm not overpaying for it.

Here are pics:

hTEZIa2.jpg

wMJqhOU.jpg

Not the best pictures, but from what I can see I notice some small ticks on the front cover spine and creases on the back (especially near top part of spine). Can anyone else see any major problems that would bring the grade of the book down?

It might just be my eyes - or the angle the book is scanned at - but do you think the right side has been trimmed near the bottom? It seems the edge of the book is pretty close to the " (at the end of 'death dealers') so to me there is this weird visual imbalance.

8.0 IMHO! Corners are not as sharp as they should be to grade this copy higher but it could be the size of the scans. There are two areas that appear to have minor impact damage more visible on the back cover than the front. TLBC and TRBC.