• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks for the Baby Gifts!

44 posts in this topic

As many of you know my wife and I are expecting our 1st child in Oct. She is due about 10 days after NYCC. At the moment we are in the process of converting one of the spare guest rooms into a Nursery for her.

So far here is a list of all the cool art the baby has been given as gifts for her room:

Elsa from Frozen by Artgerm. Size is about 8x8. A special thanks to one of my longtime customers who was willing to part with this. I missed out on getting it from Artgerm himself by about 30 mins and was super thankful when the buyer passed it along to me for the nursery.

Untitled_zpsb7ac22dd.png

Anna from Frozen By Scott Blair. Size is 9x12 which works perfect with the Elsa. Thanks to Scott for this awesome piece. It captures the character perfectly and will look great on the wall next to Stanleys Elsa. Plus he was able to fit in the bonus snowman as well.

A8DECCBD-16D7-4714-AE90-208068758BBC_zpskaf0arib.jpg

Mark Brooks and his Wife Lisa surprised Amy and me last weekend at SDCC with this awesome Ariel from the Little Mermaid for the wall. Size is 11x17.

Untitled2_zps9e15a708.png

Not but 5 mins later James Walker blew me away by telling me that he had picked up this Mark Brooks Cinderella for the nursery. Size is 11x17 and it will hang next to the Ariel. James appearently commissioned this back around ECCC when Amy and I 1st found out we were expecting a girl.

cid__63262678C759E04389D4FE815D9AF79Dnamprd08_prod_outlook_zpsd9ecb1c3.jpg

Way back in ECCC when we 1st found out the sex of the Baby, I went ahead and picked this up from JSC to start off the whole trend.

JSCTinkerbell_zpsdf4bfc67.jpg

fc91ae978d57db7469bca46b647b9ef9-d30fqm5_zpsd4043bce.jpg

Amy and I also want to give a very special thanks to JDub, Darrell F., and the Garrison's for the gifts they sent. We appreciate each and everyone of them.