• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Comicon Feb 13-15, 2015

139 posts in this topic

I have also had good experiences with McFarlane. He takes his time, Talks to his fans and tries to make each signature a work of art.

I also witnessed an incident years ago at the Phoenix Comic Con that I think turned him away from Signature Series in his line.

Looks like a great line-up. I have plenty of books to be slabbed.

I have also had good experiences with McFarlane. He takes his time, Talks to his fans and tries to make each signature a work of art.

I also witnessed an incident years ago at the Phoenix Comic Con that I think turned him away from Signature Series in his line.

Looks like a great line-up. I have plenty of books to be slabbed.

Did that experience deal with a very heavy mouth breather...?

This was a GREAT buying show last year. It caught me by surprise. Here's hoping there is a similar selection of dealers cause I'm ready for ya!

Jeff,

My inventory shrinks a little each year; however, I have purchased a decent amount of CGC and raw keys since the Phoenix Con that I will be bringing to this show (if I can keep the locals from buying them lol).

PM me if there are any specific books you are looking for.

Ed

With the comic centric guest lists, and our focus on collecting, i think this attracts the best comic book dealers in the Southwest and more. There is a very good percentage of comic dealers to booths on the floor, in addition to over 200 artists and creators.

BRIAN AUGUSTYN - Famed DC Comics Editor & writer will be there but won't have a table.

He recommends that you contact him on Facebook in order to do a planned meet & greet. You can also get your comics signed.

He wrote the first Elseworlds BATMAN: GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT edited by Mark Waid & drawn by Mike Mignola.

He also doesn't do many cons so it'd be a great if any of you peeps can get something CGCed with his sig.

Have a good time!

Load in day tomorrow. Bringing over 110 long boxes (60 longs of $1 & 2 books), 12-15 CGC and Magazine boxes, and a few surprises. Stop by booths 401 & 403; 500 & 502. We (Sue and I) are in the front row just to the left of the entrance so stop by to buy, trade, or just shoot the bull. Look for our banner if you do not know what we look like.

Ed Robertson

Me and the wife will be there all three days if anyone want to meet up let me know. Always great to meet fellow collectors.

Too bad I won't have my OA yet...would hand it over and get a frame made lol

I need to get a frame for my Wonder woman sketch that Jim Lee did...