• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Guardians' proves other space-based movies can work

Space-based comic characters  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Space-based comic characters

70 posts in this topic

Space Heroes Who Should Get Movies if Guardians of the Galaxy is a Hit

I haven't even heard of a few of these. But I sure did love Farscape, and definitely would love to see some of these at the cinema. With Dreadstar in the works, I guess we will see that someday soon.

What comic book or novel would you like to see done right?

I flipped a coin. I love Rom and I feel like there are lots of great stories to tell again there. Warlock is a top 5 all-time favorite for me. The reason I voted for Rom is because I think there is no doubt that Warlock is going to happen. 2c

I flipped a coin. I love Rom and I feel like there are lots of great stories to tell again there. Warlock is a top 5 all-time favorite for me. The reason I voted for Rom is because I think there is no doubt that Warlock is going to happen. 2c

:applause:

Bosco, I'm surprised you left out Green Lantern.

As far as I'm concerned he has yet to be done right.

doh!

Another one I left off that I meant to include. Especially since I would love to see the Green Lantern Corps delivered the way it should have been.

DC has to be strongly considering this one. So many super characters, great stories, and even the Green Lantern Animated Series poved it could be a fun watch (though why they cancelled that show is beyond me).

:wishluck:

GoTG was just a perfect team to do a space movie on. You get a guy from earth so you have all that comedy plus a talking raccoon and tree, a hot green chick and a maniac and it's bound to be a good ride with proper writing (which marvel has shown they can do).

I don't see any of the choices being as interesting as that and solo movies if you aren't an A-list character never seem to pan out very well.

Metroid Prime? Da Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike??

I think you mean Samus....Metroid is the games name (and the alien life form within)

edit: how on earth does that word count as a swear? :P haha "the unpleasant air in a room that is very crowded, smoky, etc." so yeah...