• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED - Thread has de-railed!!

1,110 posts in this topic

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

This is where the problem lies IMO.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

4 and 1/2 years and 14 pages of Happy Kudo's. and Im a noob??

You truly sound like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person :facepalm:

I'm not speaking about you dan, although I understand you love attention, everything is NOT about you. I was referring to you, or even the thought of you. But for the record your opinion of me has no value.

Oh, me next. Me next!

I don't know much about you. You don't jump up and down screaming for attention enough.

I'll have to work on that. :(

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

I'm not speaking about you dan, although I understand you love attention, everything is NOT about you. I was referring to you, or even the thought of you. But for the record your opinion of me has no value.

Following the quotes that the comment was under, and considering you've been bashing me since this book sold.... yeah, OK

After a a round of golf this AM and a lovely day outside I'm off to dinner with the GF. I expect at least 15 pages of bickering when I come back. :sumo:

Here's the thing. I love this place, I have made some great friends, met some wonderful people. I have shared my wedding and birth of my children with these forums. I took a light hiatus while working to buy my families first home and watched this place deteriorate a bit. There are some absolutely wonderful and very loyal people here. And I will certainly try and keep the sense of community afloat. This place has more to offer than a blank check book, I will always be vocal about that. So take it how you like, but the people who know me, know I am sincere.

Following the quotes that the comment was under, and considering you've been bashing me since this book sold.... yeah, OK

I have not bashed you, I have spoken about how the deal went down, never once did I try and say you were trying to be underhanded, just didn't agree on how it was handled. I don't know you to comment if you are good or bad. But you have a lot of assumptions regarding me. So I will say it again, the thread was started by you, and you are the center of the conversation. But I amore interested in the forum rules and avoiding these situations in the future. It really is not personal Dan.

F off, Jeff

Hug me Greggy. Hug me.

I don't think that will completely fill your need for attention or the fact that, in truth, you don't really care one iota about what happens here.

Here's the thing. I love this place, I have made some great friends, met some wonderful people. I have shared my wedding and birth of my children with these forums. I took a light hiatus while working to buy my families first home and watched this place deteriorate a bit. There are some absolutely wonderful and very loyal people here. And I will certainly try and keep the sense of community afloat. This place has more to offer than a blank check book, I will always be vocal about that. So take it how you like, but the people who know me, know I am sincere.

(thumbs u

F off, Jeff

Hug me Greggy. Hug me.

I don't think that will completely fill your need for attention or the fact that, in truth, you don't really care one iota about what happens here.

Interesting assumption.

Yeah the cliques aren't nearly as powerful.

The new ones are more powerful than the old ones. I know yo

u have been here long enough, but the power has certainly shifted.

By the power of Greyskull!! :hi:

Find a COC 19 yet sir?