• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED - Thread has de-railed!!

1,110 posts in this topic

Damn....Mr Illmannered has the 9.8 I think.

I got mine from silveslinky,now banned I believe, after he picked up two in like a week....he got his 9.6 for 900$ thirty seconds after it was posted,so I Pmed and begged.No IDEA it had hit that high...

I think the seller is fishing. I just bought a copy of that comic. No where near 1500.

0de1c538fee8f4b6edba2705a73c9c3c_zps789f7bc7.jpg[/img]

Give yea $75.00 right now. I will hoard.

One of the most collected pre code covers thanks to Danzig. He swiped it for the album art for Die Die My Darling and made it collectible to both horror collectors, and Misfits fans.

Yeah. But that seller is on heavy drugs asking 1500. :sumo:

12a4ff939c8838af675b33910b468a2b_zpsf92ef641.jpg[/img]

I figured he was, but I thought it was interesting none the less…

I got mine from silveslinky,now banned I believe, after he picked up two in like a week....he got his 9.6 for 900$ thirty seconds after it was posted,so I Pmed and begged.No IDEA it had hit that high...

Well now I want a copy.

I think the last few pages alone have driven it up 100%!!

I want one,but not quite enough to want to spend big money on.

Thats how I feel about CS22, but I think it is time.

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

This is where the problem lies IMO.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

Hey, we're not all greedy noobs with no sense of community! :sumo:

Harvey,back on topic!We are talking about COC 19 here! :signofftopic:

:foryou:

PS you know we all think you're the greatest. Harvey makes your hamburger a beautiful thing!

Pat will get that one!

A quick read reveals this was an apology thread that tumbled right off the cliff into a thread about something else entirely. Yeah, I got that from the first post and the last two pages. That and someone forgetting to tell someone else to draw a warm bath and not look back...

IBTL? Maybe? (shrug)

I think the seller is fishing. I just bought a copy of that comic. No where near 1500.

Nooooooooo. That's one of the few non Marvel comics that I have always wanted. Used to have a die die t shirt back in the day. And saw a poster with Kirk Hammett holding a copy when I was young and wanted it since. I thought 45 was a good price.....but don't know a lot about those comics.

80$!!! Kidding,kidding.Two is enough....wait NEVER lol

But yeah,kidding lol

A quick read reveals this was an apology thread that tumbled right off the cliff into a thread about something else entirely. Yeah, I got that from the first post and the last two pages. That and someone forgetting to tell someone else to draw a warm bath and not look back...

IBTL? Maybe? (shrug)

hahahahahahahaha

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

This is where the problem lies IMO.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

Hey, we're not all greedy noobs with no sense of community! :sumo:

Harvey,back on topic!We are talking about COC 19 here! :signofftopic:

PS you know we all think you're the greatest. Harvey makes your hamburger a beautiful thing!

Pat will get that one!

Sorry - Boston Comic Con today - I was catching up! Back to comic talk. :grin:

I buy 1 precode horror off a local guy whenever we are at the same show. I have a modest 5 books so far. I don't know the ling or short forms that get thrown around. What are some precode grails?

This thread has taken such a nice turn,talking with Pat and Jason and Dave.Feels like the olden days.... :acclaim:

Right back at you. :luhv:

Remember when you got in trouble here and like half the boards joined forces at that other spot? I see the same pic is still in the sig...lol

I buy 1 precode horror off a local guy whenever we are at the same show. I have a modest 5 books so far. I don't know the ling or short forms that get thrown around. What are some precode grails?
go in the golden age forum and look at the "pre code" collection. There is so much!

But we are talking comics now...pre code.

And Chris...some pre code was so graphic it shocks me....the ways they came up with to cleanse fold and manipulate...sorry,skinny puppy takeover....huly maim and kill were just out of this world.COC was particularly violent.