• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED - Thread has de-railed!!

1,110 posts in this topic

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

This is where the problem lies IMO.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

I know I'm newer, but there is a pretty good community here. I've never been on a message board like this place.

Don't let a few apples bring the rest of us down.

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

I know I'm newer, but there is a pretty good community here. I've never been on a message board like this place.

Don't let a few apples bring the rest of us down.

The noobs thing is pretty unfair. I'm sure the HOS and PL are not filled SOLELY with noobs...

4 and 1/2 years and 14 pages of Happy Kudo's. and Im a noob??

You truly sound like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person :facepalm:

Speaking for myself only my statement is not directed at you. I'm past what happened in that sale nor am I going to comment on whether I think anyone was in the wrong. My point is that at one time there was a standard or a protocol that was followed for sales threads,that seems to have fallen by the wayside. It's like the wild west in there sometimes.

Yeah the cliques aren't nearly as powerful.

I'm not speaking about you dan, although I understand you love attention, everything is NOT about you. I was referring to you, or even the thought of you. But for the record your opinion of me has no value.

It's also pretty easy to tell which "n00bs" are here for one purpose and those who are invested in the community. If any of you are the later then :foryou:

Speaking for myself only my statement is not directed at you. I'm past what happened in that sale nor am I going to comment on whether I think anyone was in the wrong. My point is that at one time there was a standard or a protocol that was followed for sales threads,that seems to have fallen by the wayside. It's like the wild west in there sometimes.

That was my point exactly, I wasn't thinking of anyone in my post.

It's also pretty easy to tell which "n00bs" are here for one purpose and those who are invested in the community. If any of you are the latter then :foryou:

Ah, community.

I'm not speaking about you dan, although I understand you love attention, everything is NOT about you. I was referring to you, or even the thought of you. But for the record your opinion of me has no value.

Oh, me next. Me next!

Yeah the cliques aren't nearly as powerful.

The new ones are more powerful than the old ones. I know you have been here long enough, but the power has certainly shifted.

It's also pretty easy to tell which "n00bs" are here for one purpose and those who are invested in the community. If any of you are the latter then :foryou:

Ah, community.

:shy:

Oh, me next. Me next!

I don't know much about you. You don't jump up and down screaming for attention enough.