• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED - Thread has de-railed!!

1,110 posts in this topic

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

This is where the problem lies IMO.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

Yeah the cliques aren't nearly as powerful.

The new ones are more powerful than the old ones. I know yo

u have been here long enough, but the power has certainly shifted.

By the power of Greyskull!! :hi:

Find a COC 19 yet sir?

I did! I purchased Mr.Digglers copy years ago. It is one of my absolute favorite books! And I am glad I got it when I did, that book has gone nuts!!

:cry:

I should have never sold that book.

File copy.

IMAG0143-1.jpg

I have had the book in my posession almost 2 years to the day, and found this pic in our original PM from August 2012

:eek: Like putting salt in a wound. :whistle:

lol

Not really, I'm glad he still has it. Pat, hit me up if you ever decide to let it go.

Not gonna happen, maybe my wife will sell it to you after I die. Hopefully I still have another 40 years left to me.

lol I said my piece last night and came back today to almost 400 new responses. No way I'm reading the whole thing.

He could have just went to timestamp. But this is why the newer sellers are screwing this place up, this place NEVER operated like this until recently.

yep, the noobs are here for money. The sense of community here is nothing like it was 4 years ago.

Find a COC 19 yet sir?

I did! I purchased Mr.Digglers copy years ago. It is one of my absolute favorite books! And I am glad I got it when I did, that book has gone nuts!!

File copy.

IMAG0143-1.jpg

I have had the book in my possession almost 2 years to the day, and found this pic in our original PM from August 2012

What is the deal with this book:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAMBER-OF-CHILLS-19-VG-4-0-PRE-CODE-HORROR-CLASSIC-COVER-/141359452981?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20e9ae1335

Well,the Misfits used it as the cover to their Die Die My Darling album/single.I'm on handheld,anyone want to post a pic?

If that one sells for 1500$ mines gonna be like 10000$ lol

Jimmy, the books selling high these days.

Find a COC 19 yet sir?

File copy.

IMAG0143-1.jpg

I have had the book in my possession almost 2 years to the day, and found this pic in our original PM from August 2012

What is the deal with this book:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAMBER-OF-CHILLS-19-VG-4-0-PRE-CODE-HORROR-CLASSIC-COVER-/141359452981?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20e9ae1335

One of the most collected pre code covers thanks to Danzig. He swiped it for the album art for Die Die My Darling and made it collectible to both horror collectors, and Misfits fans.

Yeah. But that seller is on heavy drugs asking 1500. :sumo:

12a4ff939c8838af675b33910b468a2b_zpsf92ef641.jpg[/img]

Damn....Mr Illmannered has the 9.8 I think.

I got mine from silveslinky,now banned I believe, after he picked up two in like a week....he got his 9.6 for 900$ thirty seconds after it was posted,so I Pmed and begged.No IDEA it had hit that high...

Late to the party, what did I miss? (shrug)

gladiator-thumbs-down.gifgameday_zps26aa8789.gif

Does anyone else find:

A) it ridiculous how many times Branget has posted this gif today and…

B) the blond is fairly attractive.

C) Now I want fried chicken.

D) I can't wait for Football season to start…

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

I got mine from silveslinky,now banned I believe, after he picked up two in like a week....he got his 9.6 for 900$ thirty seconds after it was posted,so I Pmed and begged.No IDEA it had hit that high...

Well now I want a copy.

I think the seller is fishing. I just bought a copy of that comic. No where near 1500.

0de1c538fee8f4b6edba2705a73c9c3c_zps789f7bc7.jpg[/img]

Hey, we're not all greedy noobs with no sense of community! :sumo:

Well now I want a copy.

I think the last few pages alone have driven it up 100%!!

Well now I want a copy.

I think the last few pages alone have driven it up 100%!!

I want one,but not quite enough to want to spend big money on.