• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX admits Elliot wrongdoing

142 posts in this topic

I don't consider this promoting the competition, so hopefully this doesn't go poof, but Dan (of PGX) is acknowledging Ryan Elliot wrongdoing on a forum that cannot be named. Pretty interesting.

So...I won't see them hanging out at the Embassy Suites in Chicago like I did last year?

He claims any transgressions occurred almost decade ago - a fact I have challenged him on and am awaiting a response.

So...I won't see them hanging out at the Embassy Suites in Chicago like I did last year?

He claims any transgressions occurred almost decade ago - a fact I have challenged him on and am awaiting a response.

Surely he'll tell you the truth. lol

Surely he'll tell you the truth. lol

Touché :roflmao: