• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

You think it's that bad... a 10 has to be a solid grade... Even if you downgrade it the worst it could be is a 9.8?!? Anyhow I love me some wolverine deadpool...

Honestly, from past experience, I'd be surprised if that PGX "10" ended up in a green label CGC 9.4. The seller of that book did not have it priced accordingly.

-J.

Well good to get some perspective... it's relisted... When I think about this book I think about all the happy people keeping them tucked away... Jaydogrules I don't see her anymore amongst your hoard...

lol I can only fit 8 books in the sig line at one time.

-J.

Two sales at 3k. I said this in another thread. There are some dedicated J Scott Campbell collectors out there. Limited print run and Deadpool homage only make this book in demand.

I wish I added this cover to my collection earlier. ugh The hunt continues.

Edited by jreezy

Is this cover Wolverine pretending to be Deadpool (I'm assuming this is the case since he has claws)? Deadpool pretending to be Wolverine? Does it have relevance to the story or were they just going for a cool image? Genuinely curious.

Is this cover Wolverine pretending to be Deadpool (I'm assuming this is the case since he has claws)? Deadpool pretending to be Wolverine? Does it have relevance to the story or were they just going for a cool image? Genuinely curious.

It is Wolverine in a Deadpool costume. Has nothing to do with nothing, but it IS cool.