• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High

42 posts in this topic

Hey does anybody know what's going on with these guys?

I purchased a pile of comics from them over a week ago on eBay and still haven't seen the combined shipping invoice from them.

I contacted them but no response.

I purchased a pile of comics from them over a week ago on eBay and still haven't seen the combined shipping invoice from them.

I bought 5 comics through their site on August 4th.

Have not received them yet.

Time for an email :/

Seems like when certain companies get big they don't feel they need to hire and grow to meet the needs of their customer base. I know another company like that. But be careful, that invites in competition.

I couldn't be more happy about the particular endeavor to which ye reference!

I bought 5 comics through their site on August 4th.

Have not received them yet.

Time for an email :/

I bought 7 comics from their website on August 5th, I got the USPS tracking number email yesterday. Two-weeks turnaround seems about right for their timelines. :taptaptap:

there's no way i'd defend them, but how does starting a thread here where they have no presence as opposed to picking up the phone and calling them or sending them an email make sense? shared grief?

For the same reason that people do it for ebay, and comiclink, and Hertiage, and Metropolis, etc, etc, etc

In other words, no reason at all. (shrug)

The OP just wants assurance that he didn't just send money to a mummy in Denver, that won't be found by the authorities until his body starts to make enough smell to disturb the neighbors. And because of the altitude and dry air, that could be a month or two.

For the OP: Mile High is slow. Period.

In Mile High's defense, they have had some very hard to find variant comics I was looking for at one time. And sometimes, if a vendor has multiple comics you want, it winds up being cheaper than buying them one at a time from multiple places and having to pay multiples of shipping costs.

I wouldn't say they are inexpensive, in fact for key issues they are kind of brutal. But if it's an issue you're dying to have, it could always be worse. And I've seen worse.

I would suggest you try to be patient. As others have noted, that localized area of Denver within the confines of Mile High Comics seems to be operating in a different time-stream then the rest of our universe.

Is it a portal to the Nexus of realities? Or built on a DMV burial ground? No one knows.

2c

-Terry

there's no way i'd defend them, but how does starting a thread here where they have no presence as opposed to picking up the phone and calling them or sending them an email make sense? shared grief?

The OP said he contacted them and got no response.