• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? Poll on Page 87
3 3

1,571 posts in this topic

I don't have this year's Overstreet.

But in last year's OAAW guides for just $12,000, while FF # 2 and 4 (# 19 & 20 on the Silver Age list) each guide at $12,500.

So you're saying that in this year's guide the OAAW now surpasses them in value but is not on the list?

Yes.

Then that's clearly an error, or an over-the-top conspiracy.

I'm gonna Occam's Razor that shiznit to the max.

But in last year's OAAW guides for just $12,000, while FF # 2 and 4 (# 19 & 20 on the Silver Age list) each guide at $12,500.

So you're saying that in this year's guide the OAAW now surpasses them in value but is not on the list?

Yes.

For you yes. lol

Yes.

For you yes. lol

For me, yes what?

Try not to read into things too much. Sometimes things are as they appear to be.

I think that's wonderful advice, advice I take to heart often, and extend it to you, as well.

And where I come from, "unsportsmanlike" is synonymous with the words dishonorable and/or underhanded. Maybe in your world it has little personal meaning, but not in mine.

hm

Would that be an example of "reading into it too much"...?

I dunno, just wondering.

So let me put it in the form of a question:

Might be a good idea for you to get an OSPG?

Orrrrrr...you could just quote the relevant information. We are talking about like 3 or 4 prices, are we not?

hm

Why don't you just get an OSPG? Or am I being unsportsmanlike? lol

Yes.

For you yes. lol

For me, yes what?

A super intelligent logician like you can figure it out. By the way, do you live on these boards? Nothing personal but are the boards the meaning of your life?

Try not to read into things too much. Sometimes things are as they appear to be.

I think that's wonderful advice, advice I take to heart often, and extend it to you, as well.

And where I come from, "unsportsmanlike" is synonymous with the words dishonorable and/or underhanded. Maybe in your world it has little personal meaning, but not in mine.

hm

I dunno, just wondering.

Orrrrrr...you could just quote the relevant information. We are talking about like 3 or 4 prices, are we not?

hm

You sure do take a lot of things personally.

hm

OPGs are $30 or so. I don't buy one every year.

Why not just post the information?

hm

I dunno, just wondering.

hm

hm

Perhaps I'm unsportsmanlike? lol

Yes.

For you yes. lol

For me, yes what?

A super intelligent logician like you can figure it out.

Do you know what Occam's Razor is...?

hm

By the way, do you live on these boards? Nothing personal but are the boards the meaning of your life?

Yes. I have a cot in the moderation area. I thought that was common knowledge.

:shrug:

CGC boards hab been beddy beddy good to me.

hm

I dunno, just wondering.

hm

hm

Perhaps I'm unsportsmanlike? lol

Possibly.

Why don't you go buy an OSPG? I'm sure a brilliant guy like you can afford one. Next time your in a book store, pick it up with a copy of Wittgenstein's Tractitus. Or is that easy reading for a guy that's asking about Occam's Razor?

Showing off your brilliance?

Oh, no, I wish I was brilliant. I only see things in a thick, dense, impenetrable fog that Einstein and most brilliant people can not only see with perfect clarity, but understand in such a way as to be able to explain it with perfect clarity to lunkheads like me.

It's heart-achingly frustrating.

Why don't you go buy an OSPG? I'm sure a brilliant guy like you can afford one. Next time your in a book store, pick it up with a copy of Wittgenstein's Tractitus. Or is that easy reading for a guy that's asking about Occam's Razor?

Mainly because I don't need one, just to check a couple of pieces of information that you could easily post here.

And, I know this is a niggling thing, but it's "you're."

Sorry, was that showing off...?

;)