• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling comics to fund his wife's boob job

40 posts in this topic

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is this for real?

A: Yes. She honestly has asked me to fund implants. I didn't put up too much of a fight to be honest :)

Q: Can I see your wife's current boobs?

A: She's a bit shy about this and so far has refused permission, but I will do my best to talk her round.

Q: How much is the operation costing?

A: Around $7.5K. I did try to encourage medical arbitrage, sending her to Brazil, but she's nervous, so it has to be Montreal.

Q: Will you send me a pic of the results?

A: ALL WINNING BIDDERS WILL GET A CANDID PHOTO OF THE OUTCOME -- this is optional...

You can see all my other boobs-for-comic-books listings by clicking here.

Thanks guys! REALLY THANKS :)

Me, I have no intrest in plastic fakes! I would sell books for real boobs...

No, wait... I would not even sell books for real boobs

You can always try it my way. Keep the comics, and grow your own boobs. I'm a case of beer and a KFC famous bowl away from looking awesome in a halter top. (thumbs u

For someone that needs $7.5K, why is he selling just one book? $480 is way to high of a starting bid on a fair copy of that book. 1.5's already slabbed in CGC slabs average $515.

Regardless, it's good for a laugh. Most likely she'll get her nice rack and then a year later leave him for some other guy.

For someone that needs $7.5K, why is he selling just one book? $480 is way to high of a starting bid on a fair copy of that book. 1.5's already slabbed in CGC slabs average $515.

Regardless, it's good for a laugh. Most likely she'll get her nice rack and then a year later leave him for some other guy.

That usually does happen.

All of a sudden more guys will pay her attention then she has been use to getting.

:)

Me, I have no intrest in plastic fakes! I would sell books for real boobs...

No, wait... I would not even sell books for real boobs

You can always try it my way. Keep the comics, and grow your own boobs. I'm a case of beer and a KFC famous bowl away from looking awesome in a halter top. (thumbs u

:roflmao:

I first saw one of his listings a while ago. At that time he had a lot of listings with the same books for boobs description.