• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board Performance Attn Architect

17 posts in this topic

Just a note to Architect: It's taking some time to load pages, and sometimes I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Just a heads up for when you return!

Just a note to Architect: It's taking some time to load pages, and sometimes I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Just a heads up for when you return!

I figured its got something to do with the holidays... everythings on slow-down bumpit.gif

There were about 6 or 7 runaway processes going on the server stuck in infinite loops. Hard to say what started them. We killed them, so the boards should be fine now.

R.I.P. ye olde poor runaway processes stuck in infinite loops. frown.gif

Did any of them happen to be an update to the "Now shipping books received on date"? confused-smiley-013.gif

Did any of them happen to be an update to the "Now shipping books received on date"? confused-smiley-013.gif

That would explain why it was in an infinite loop... 893whatthe.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

foreheadslap.gif