• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunfire & Big Hero 6

315 posts in this topic

:insane:

:insane: :insane:

So CGC lists Alpha Flight # 17 as an early Big Hero 6 appearance...why are sellers still trying to sell this as a first appearance?

Did you read the listing? hm It's accurate as to the facts.

I saw one of these at TOYS R US. They had this and other Big Hero Six stuff.

It has begun! :cloud9:

So what comic does Baymax actually look like Baymax the toy there? I get the vibe that the response to this movie is only going to be for the boy and baymax. Big hero 2

All they need is one breakout character like GOTG had with Groot or Rocket Raccoon.

I think this movie is going to be a lot bigger then people are expecting. (thumbs u

Baymax looks like the breakout character.

http://video.disney.com/watch/big-hero-6-hiro-and-baymax-trailer-disney-infinity-2-0-edition-5018f188f2e9b1bb67b31d0b'>

:insane:

:insane: :insane:

So CGC lists Alpha Flight # 17 as an early Big Hero 6 appearance...why are sellers still trying to sell this as a first appearance?

Not this again. :facepalm:

The eBay link was a nod to Divad and how he runs his sales.

As to the "real" 1st appearance debate, we all need to just let it go.

If we want to go by CGC labels, AF #17 is the only one that says anything at all. Sunfire #1 says nothing and neither does Big Hero 6 #1. Maybe that's why people are tied to that one.

Fact is, people are buying ALL issues. Which is no surprise as this is a big movie with all of 9 or so comic appearances. Why not buy them all?

I'm actually surprised Marvel/Disney didn't go the way of GotG here and release a new BH6 series to tie in with the movie.