• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunfire & Big Hero 6

315 posts in this topic

Thanks for that, THB. Who knows how long eBay will still allow BOs to be seen; that's a good one to try as well (unless they use the same tricks as us).

Do you still have that Big Hero 6 #5? :baiting:

Can't find them? Thought I sold them to you already? I'll keep looking.

Thanks for that, THB. Who knows how long eBay will still allow BOs to be seen; that's a good one to try as well (unless they use the same tricks as us).

Do you still have that Big Hero 6 #5? :baiting:

Can't find them? Thought I sold them to you already? I'll keep looking.

We had a PM or 2 talking about price but then fizzled. It's the last issue I need to finish my set and eBay is a ghost town.

To see an items Best Offer price just go here and put in the item number in the keywords slot. Easy peezy.

http://www.watchcount.com/

Is there an echo in here?

Looking in sodl only and a 9.8 of Sunfire and Big Hero six # 1 ended early, asking at $450. The entier mini looks to be doing well. Glad I snagged a set months ago!

wont have sold for that, just means some one sold it off ebay for undisclosed amount.

A handy trick, I find, is to order the results from highest to lowest. The Best Offers seem to be placed in the list where it should appear based on the actual amount, even if it doesn't show the actual amount, so you can get a sense of the range of the final price, at least. It doesn't work in this case, since it's the highest result.

Watch Count

Random thought...

Who created Big Hero 6?

Oh that's right...

Steve Seagle and Duncan Roleau and which book did they work on?

Alpha Flight

That ends the discussion for me. It was meant to be AF and scheduling changed that but not who created and what was intended to be the first appearance.

Just my 2 cents

(shrug)

From talking to an inker worked on AF 17, AF 17 was/was to be the first appearance.

Random thought...

Who created Big Hero 6?

Oh that's right...

Alpha Flight

That ends the discussion for me. It was meant to be AF and scheduling changed that but not who created and what was intended to be the first appearance.

Just my 2 cents

(shrug)

From talking to an inker worked on AF 17, AF 17 was/was to be the first appearance.

Sunfire and Big Hero Six # 1 came out three months prior to AF 17. There is nothing to talk about here. Not trying to be rude, but there just isn't. Let it go.

Someone have a stack of Sunfires? hm

I have a few of every BH6 appearance. All in similar grades. I am vested in every book. So, good try.

Trying to tell us that after 3 months + of being on the stands, the entire Sunfire and Big Hero 6 mini series released, That they THEN first appear in AF 17 because that's how the writer wanted it to go is absurd. You questioning my integrity over something like that just makes you look like one with stacks of something.

Random thought...

Who created Big Hero 6?

Oh that's right...

Alpha Flight

Just my 2 cents

(shrug)

Thank you Keith, that was what I was trying to get across.

It's an interesting story however anyone (including me) decides to spin it.

Random thought...

Who created Big Hero 6?

Oh that's right...

Alpha Flight

Just my 2 cents

(shrug)

Sunfire and Big Hero Six # 1 came out three months prior to AF 17. There is nothing to talk about here. Not trying to be rude, but there just isn't. Let it go.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and much of it, if not all is based on fact. I was merely stating the intended purpose and the creators which are nowhere to be found on any limited series.

Random thought...

Who created Big Hero 6?

Oh that's right...

Alpha Flight

Just my 2 cents

(shrug)

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and much of it, if not all is based on fact. I was merely stating the intended purpose and the creators which are nowhere to be found on any limited series.

It was meant to be AF I thought everyone was clear on this. The scheduling problem is why it wasn't. There was a nice story on this, but I cant find the link.

I saw someone made a mention of the BH6 variant being pretty rare. I did some research and a write up on it on a another spec site I moderate at a few months ago.

According to my research that variant could be sitting around 500 or less copies that actually got distributed. The print run was around 13k, and the variant according to Nakayama's own website stated that it was a 1:15 variant. So that puts it at around 800 or so copies max. Then consider how many stores actually ordered enough to qualify. We could be talking a miniscule print run on these. I think these books are gonna blow up and are a good long term buy, especially if this movie has anything close to a frozen type run.

You also need to consider this is Disney's big holiday release, and the marketing and toy sales push should be quite impressive running up to Christmas. This thing could have serious legs because of that.

Here's my original article I wrote back in August on it, if you want to read more.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Zmm-M0NYaCNtDLy2l_ReTkT4jagMgZc1br8-2AJa-Q/edit

Someone have a stack of Sunfires? hm

I have a few of every BH6 appearance. All in similar grades. I am vested in every book. So, good try.

Trying to tell us that after 3 months + of being on the stands, the entire Sunfire and Big Hero 6 mini series released, That they THEN first appear in AF 17 because that's how the writer wanted it to go is absurd. You questioning my integrity over something like that just makes you look like one with stacks of something.

Sheesh; someone is very adamant about a little-known franchise that began and died 15 years ago.

What's your opinion the definitive truth about DEEP IMPACT?

using the ebay API, you can pull the value, which requires entering the id number. That is what will be the source of that info. If it becomes popular (ie posting it here), it api call limit will be exceeded and it will go dark.

So…if the CGC labels indicate that the S&BH6 #1 came out 3 months prior to AF17, how is this remotely an argument as to when the 1st appearance of BH6 is?

Also, why does CGC not note on the label when the actual 1st appearance is?

So…if the CGC labels indicate that the S&BH6 #1 came out 3 months prior to AF17, how is this remotely an argument as to when the 1st appearance of BH6 is?

Because nobody cared about these books a couple of months ago? :shrug:

Because nobody cared about these books a couple of months ago? :shrug:

+1