• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Summer Featured auction -- post 'em if you got 'em (or got blown out)

280 posts in this topic

Blown out so far. The one I was most interested in was the Tec 73. (I like Selkirk copies in part because I bought a couple of them from the original owner's son when they first came to market.) The bidding was above what I could pay even before the final day. When did that become a $10K book in 9.0? Is it just because the Scarecrow was in one of the movies??? I was expecting it to sell for right around guide when I first saw it.

Blown out so far. The one I was most interested in was the Tec 73. (I like Selkirk copies in art because I bought a couple of them from the original owner's son when they first came to market.) The bidding was above what I could pay even before the final day. When did that become a $10K book in 9.0? Is it just because the Scarecrow was in one of the movies??? I was expecting it to sell for right around guide when I first saw it.

.....enormously cool cover and not terribly easy to find..... especially in Fine or better. I would LOVE to have a copy. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

if there is one book I always watch, it's Action Comics #48, the CGC 6.0 copy that ended on C-link last night I'm fairly certain is a record price for a 6.0, ended at $1.811. :o

last 6.0 I saw sold for $1000. love this book. :cloud9:

Nothing stops you from collecting your own publically available auction results and tracking them.

True - buts that's why I pay GPA to give me price info on my slabs.

Nothing stops you from collecting your own publically available auction results and tracking them.

That's like paying someone to write you a book report when they've only read the first three chapters.

If you want all the info, you have to do your homework.

That's like paying someone to write you a book report when they've only read the first three chapters.

If you want all the info, you have to do your homework.

exactly!!