• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wife asked today what my favorite comic was... so I could be buried with it...

45 posts in this topic

Superman #179 - my dad bought it for me back in 1965 after church on a beautiful Sunday. My first comic. Purchased at The Corner Store in Baptistown, NJ. You can drive thru the town in 10 seconds. The store still exists today. I remember reaching down on the bottom shelf, picked it up, asked my father if he could buy it for me and he added it to his Sunday newspaper. Still have the original copy.

Should I be afraid?

Anyone have a book slated for the coffin/urn?

btw, I'm leaning towards tos39 lol

Tell her the comic doesn't matter, but the coffin should certainly be made of a tamper-proof clear plastic, suitable for display.

That is so awesome. :applause: I'm putting that in my living trust today! :cool:

oak.png

Should I be afraid?

Tell her the comic doesn't matter, but the coffin should certainly be made of a tamper-proof clear plastic, suitable for display.

That is so awesome. :applause: I'm putting that in my living trust today! :cool:

oak.png

:roflmao::takeit:

Should I be afraid?

Well if you go with the TOS39 can I ask what the condition is?

Also, can I ask what is the penalty for grave robbing in Canada? :devil:

Can you guys/gals guess which comic I want to be buried with?

It is NOT Iron Man & Sub-Mariner. Big surprise to those who don't really know me..

CAL who has got them guessing... lol

Should I be afraid?

oak.png

hahah! This is the best