• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #31 CGC 9.2(HGC), Sensation #21 CGC 8.0, THREAD CLOSED

26 posts in this topic

Check or cashier's check only on this one.

Please note that there is no color touch. Also note that the pieces are added to the interior, not the front or back cover. The covers are 100% original.

$20,000

act13.jpg

act13bc.jpg

Back story on the cover?

Curious of any thought going to having a GLOD instead of a PLOD. I assume the tear seals are what attached the cover? And a GLOD would be, what, a 4.0 with Detached cover in the notes? I also thought the GLOD allowed for replaced staples (maybe if that were the only defect) I can't recall.

Ed

Back story on the cover?

Curious of any thought going to having a GLOD instead of a PLOD. I assume the tear seals are what attached the cover? And a GLOD would be, what, a 4.0 with Detached cover in the notes? I also thought the GLOD allowed for replaced staples (maybe if that were the only defect) I can't recall.

Ed

The back cover was found with some other detached covers in a stack of magazines sold as a lot at auction. I also bought a Detective #24 front and back(already sold) and a Detective #26 front cover.

Not sure how it would have graded as a GLOD. I considered that option but decided against it.