• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #98 slabbed 9.8 Sig. Series signed by Rob Liefield

24 posts in this topic

Testing the waters. I don't really want to sell this book because of how much it means to me. Anyway...

None of the following accepted:

HOSers

Probies

I will do Paypal, check, or cashier's check. You will have to wait for checks to clear. :takeit: trumps all PMs.

willing to let it go for $600 shipped. I'm pretty firm on that price because I don't really want to sell it. If there is any interest in the book. I don't have a scanner but I hope these high res photos will suffice. PM me for more pics.

UPDATED PICS:

20140916_161915_zpsvmeoqyo4.jpg

20140916_161925_zpsggrf34m_edit_1410902488156_zpsmonhjveq.jpg

Dealers seem to treat this book and Hulk 181 as their reserve currency, always buying and selling them. It's a good book to have in 9.8 SS, don't let people bully you on price.

I appreciate you saying that. Once I get pics uploaded, if it doesn't sell I will just keep it. I am really torn at the moment. I guess we will see what happens.