• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official I Hate Woodgod Thread

59 posts in this topic

Felt like a Friday thread on Tuesday. I want to start the official "I Hate Woodgod" thread. Kav if you can't follow the rules, please don't participate.

I tried getting on the bandwagon, but I simply cannot. This guy is the absolute worst character I have ever heard of. He looks like the hunchback from 300 that they threw off the cliff but survived. He plays a freaking flute, has the legs of a goat, has some kind of mullet, and is a ginger. Add that all up and you have this atrocity.

So tell us, why do YOU hate Woodgod? Is it simply because Kav likes him so much? If you hate him out of spite, that's ok too! Happy Tuesday everyone!

Felt like a Friday thread on Tuesday. I want to start the official "I Hate Woodgod" thread. Kav if you can't follow the rules, please don't participate.

I tried getting on the bandwagon, but I simply cannot. This guy is the absolute worst character I have ever heard of. He looks like the hunchback from 300 that they threw off the cliff but survived. He plays a freaking flute, has the legs of a goat, has some kind of mullet, and is a ginger. Add that all up and you have this atrocity.

So tell us, why do YOU hate Woodgod? Is it simply because Kav likes him so much? If you hate him out of spite, that's ok too! Happy Tuesday everyone!

:sumo:

:sumo:

Speedy, I'm married to a ginger, technically she classifies herself as a daywalker as she doesn't have freckles. Either way, no offense given

Woodgod is an artificial being created through advanced genetic engineering techniques, and possesses superhuman strength, as well as a superhuman resistance to chemical toxins. Woodgod has mastered advanced methods of genetic engineering that enabled him to create the Changelings.

Woodgod resembles the Greek mythological half-man half-goat, forest god Pan.

Woodgod is an artificial being created through advanced genetic engineering techniques, and possesses superhuman strength, as well as a superhuman resistance to chemical toxins. Woodgod has mastered advanced methods of genetic engineering that enabled him to create the Changelings.

Woodgod resembles the Greek mythological half-man half-goat, forest god Pan.

Not as bad as I surmised......but not great.