• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seriously overgraded?

20 posts in this topic

I never bid or purchase from the seller but the background looks familiar and his location may change few times but the location is always in Northern California.

I think his eBay ID may change few times. The seller always sells the raw copies that are mostly key issues. The reason is not to bid or purchase his books because they are seriously overgraded. I am surprised the seller has nearly perfect feedbacks with one neutral in one year. One feedback mentioned the book was returned but it is still the positive.

Here are two FF #45. Both are NOT 9.2 and 8.0 at all.

FF 45 VF 8.0 It looks like FN or lower.

FF 45 NM- 9.2 It looks like VG.

Here's one of many threads about these guys. You may want to search and read more. And Moore. :grin:

I always wondered anybody knows about this seller. Moore did a great job!

Can't believe that he has bought many restored books then cracked them. Sell them to the suckers.

I do remember that seller had a different eBay ID with few negs due to the recent graded books are restored. Few buyers were upset with this seller.

Both overgraded. Sellers often tout their wonderful ebay feedback but it means nothing. Bidders view the pics and bid accordingly and rarely complain about the grading unless there's something hidden.

Wait will come with his consequence soon.

I won't be surprised that he will change his ID after getting few negs.

Both overgraded. Sellers often tout their wonderful ebay feedback but it means nothing. Bidders view the pics and bid accordingly and rarely complain about the grading unless there's something hidden.

Not sure I'm following you about changing his ID.He has been a member on ebay since 2011 with the same name.Click on his feedback and go to the list on the right side of the page & go to ID history.

Now it is entirely possible that he has multiple ebay accounts,which won't show up as easily.

Not sure I'm following you about changing his ID.He has been a member on ebay since 2011 with the same name.Click on his feedback and go to the list on the right side of the page & go to ID history.

Now it is entirely possible that he has multiple ebay accounts,which won't show up as easily.

The seller can have few accounts. The same seller with a different ID. He stopped using this ID and is using the new ID.

Serb Gorilla's crack and sell scam backfired badly on him costing him 6K maybe this guy will get the same

That's a YES on this, I've seen other books listed....SAME city, SAME tabletop (or floor?) - different ID, newer and lesser feedback number in the last couple weeks. Cannot recall listing as of yet but almost positive it was FF 45 OR 46 or 52 OR 53...still searching but that's a definite affirmative.

lol, is that like clicking heels?

I can't find the other auction I had seen but WILL again at some point as I've had my nose up n inside that/them n they since reading the boards a few weeks ago about 'them'. I should have saved the seller w/ "Add Notifications" as it was an identical auction with duped item photos in same city, that showed up in my feeds for newly added items. :gossip: but'chya didn't hear that from me ;)