• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the future of PGX?

118 posts in this topic

A fairly long drawn out death. I suspect nearly 100% of their work comes from their own personal collection, so I already think they make next to no money actually grading customers books. All it's going to take is people not paying a premium for their slabbed comics on eBay anymore.

What do you think the future of PGX is going to be?Are they truly on the edge with Danial's recent flame out on another board?Is the other company the final nail?Interested in your thoughts

Can anyone provide or PM me a link to the discussion?

What do you think the future of PGX is going to be?Are they truly on the edge with Danial's recent flame out on another board?Is the other company the final nail?Interested in your thoughts

It wasn't great, to be honest. Everyone just attacked him and he stopped posting. I'll send you a link later, but you'll be disappointed.

It wasn't great, to be honest. Everyone just attacked him and he stopped posting. I'll send you a link later, but you'll be disappointed.

I don't think posting a link to the thread would bother CGC. It's not like it's promoting another company.