• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYcc sales report

279 posts in this topic

About sums it up (thumbs u

Does the thumbs up mean everything sold or that it was slow?

hm

I listed all my sales (thumbs u

Wow! Do you think it`s because that no big superhero movies are coming out until May with the Avengers Age of Ultron movie?

You would think in NY that there would be a few sales?

hm

Wow! Do you think it`s because that no big superhero movies are coming out until May with the Avengers Age of Ultron movie?

The dealers I spoke to in the main comics area all said they were doing pretty well. How lame that Gator got stuck in the boonies. :mad:

hm

The dealers I spoke to in the main comics area all said they were doing pretty well. How lame that Gator got stuck in the boonies. :mad:

The boonies would have been an upgrade. Filter and G.A.tor were in the swap meet :facepalm: Some of the nicest books of all the dealers and they are next to the sword guy and the anime ear person.

I thought you guys were in a rather low traffic aisle, away from the bulk of other dealers. I don't know, though, with mainly high-value books for sale whether sales to chance passersby happen much. hm

Sounds like the same booth location Rick had for Chicago. And that was a bad show as well

Was Adam's result the same?

I saw him walking the floor and asked where your booth was. I was surprised how far we walked from the main dealer area. I'm sure you are happy you had the Pre NYCC sale of the More Funs and Adventures.

I did not buy a single book at the show. While there are only a few books I am looking for, they either were not present at the show or were priced higher than I wanted to pay.

Sorry to hear this Rick......I've been watching your rise from that SDCC show quite a few years ago.... when you first decided to make the plunge into the "Big Ticket" market..... and your success has been phenomenal. I couldn't even imagine what the overhead at a show like this would be. It definitely calls for a complaint to the promoters and a promise for better accommodations contingent with any future bookings. You deserved better than that. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sorry to hear this Rick......I've been watching your rise from that SDCC show quite a few years ago.... when you first decided to make the plunge into the "Big Ticket" market..... and your success has been phenomenal. I couldn't even imagine what the overhead at a show like this would be. It definitely calls for a complaint to the promoters and a promise for better accommodations contingent with any future bookings. You deserved better than that. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

agreed