• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Based TV Rankings So Far

32 posts in this topic

IMHO Arrow is hands down the best of the bunch...Shield has definitely gotten better than the super slow start it got off too last year...the walking dead is a solid show and I will continue watching for now...I haven't had that feeling with Gotham just yet but I truly believe it will get there...it takes time to develop these characters and plot lines...I will continue this as well....liked the Flash pilot and loved the Arrow tie in and the fact Barry was tied into Arrow prior to it's premiere...lookin forward to Daredevil!! just the fact that we are debating which comic book based TV program is best is phenomenal... I guess all this sums up is that if your into TV, Cinema, and Comics it's a great time to be alive!!!

So far, the top four are:

1. Flash

2. Flash

3. Flash

4. Flash

:sumo:

Now that I've seen more episodes this week, here is my update on my list:

1. Flash

2. Flash

3. Flash

4. Flash

+1

Finally got to watch Flash and it was a good episode - not the top of my list but kept me engaged and wanting to watch upcoming shows.

My list would be:

1. Walking Dead (if you include that)

2. Gotham

3. Arrow and Flash (tie)

I tried to get into Agents of SHIELD but just couldn't. A few episodes and I was out.

I am looking forward to Constantine and the Tick (if it comes to fruition).

By the way, my guilty pleasure has been Z-Nation - not a comic series but I am actually liking it and most of the SyFy channel originals are garbage. I'm sure some think that way about Z but I'm still watching.

For me it is:

1. Walking Dead

2. Arrow

3. Flash

4. Gotham

Gotham should be a better show, but to me it still feels like it is trying to find itself. It is strictly average right now in my book. Arrow was pretty uneven in the first year, so I hope Gotham can right the ship as well.

I gave up on AoS last season, just to corny. But I've watched the first episode of season 2 and I felt it was much improved.

And WD is not a superhero TV show.

Good catch!

I changed the title to Comic Book Based TV Rankings So Far. It was my intent to rank the comic book based TV shows this season.

Looking forward to Constantine and Preacher. I'm most looking forward to I Zombie. I also want to see how Agent 13 is handled.

My shows right now are Arrow, Flash, and Walking Dead. Can't wait for Constantine either.

Gotham... I enjoy it for the most part, but a lot of the stuff is just ridiculous and reminds me of some Tim Burton Batman stuff.

AoS.... can't stand it. I really wanted to like it, but it is just too bland.

Good CBS's

1. The strain

2. Aarow

3. Walking dead

4. Flash

Complete

AOS

Gotham

The Strain: SPOILER

Doesn't the incredible huge lapses in logic drive you bonkers?

Assigning ONE medical examiner to autopsy over 200 high profile mysterious deaths

Over 200 bodies walk out of a busy New York hospital unnoticed

All the plane deaths were written off as a carbon monoxide mishap, even though CM does not instantly knock people out, it's affects differ depending on the person's physical characteristics

Shutting down internet & cell service will not stop communication via TV & radio. I heard about Elvis's death the day he died back in the 70's

Somebody of authority probably would have noticed hundreds of zombie-like vampires killing people and done something about it

They had the head honcho vulnerable in daylight and didn't do squat to end him.