• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War 5/6/16

40 posts in this topic

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2014/10/14/why-iron-man-v-captain-america-trumps-batman-v-superman/

:o ... Forbes adds to the legitimacy.

"It’s not Iron Man 4. It is in-fact Captain America 3, but that’s not the real kicker. The word around the campfire is that the third Captain America film, due to be released on May 6th, 2016 by Walt Disney DIS +0.27% and Marvel, will be a loose adaptation of the ”Civil War” comic book arc"

Even before the recent Cap movies, those Brubaker key issues were worth picking up due to the impact that whole storyline had on the Cap mythos and the Marvel universe in general. I think #6, #14, #25, and #34 all solid books you should add to your collection, speculation or not.

Even before the recent Cap movies, those Brubaker key issues were worth picking up due to the impact that whole storyline had on the Cap mythos and the Marvel universe in general. I think #6, #14, #25, and #34 all solid books you should add to your collection, speculation or not.

I enjoyed reading the whole of the Brubaker run. Great stories, great artwork.

Captain America 2 was an impressive live action interpretation.

I enjoyed reading the whole of the Brubaker run. Great stories, great artwork.

Captain America 2 was an impressive live action interpretation.

This.