• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Studios Announces Phase 3 Lineup

539 posts in this topic

In the last two hours, I've sold 12 issues of Civil War, 23 issues of Infinity War and 8 issues of Thor between #80 and #85.

No speculating going on here. :facepalm:

Fun times. :popcorn:

Help me out here, lol, how many FIRST appearances of Ragnarok are there. Logic says one.

Wikipedia says he "first appeared in Civil War #3 (July 2006)" and began appearing as a regular character in the Dark Avengers series, beginning with Dark Avengers #175."

All of the news stories I saw also said Civil War #3, but of course they were probably hitting Wikipedia. Now I see Thor #80 as his first appearance...

AHHHHHH

Oh not to mention whoever the guy is in Thor 157.

This insures the rise of value of marvel comic books over the next 5 years, they are the top studio in the business along with Pixar.

Look for strong increases in value especially Cap #1 GA

Cap 1 GA has already shot up tremendously, maybe even over shot based on its relative lack of rarity compared to other GA keys. Plus with Chris evans' contract winding down and Marvel's apparent eagerness to bring in other characters, I'm expecting him to be killed off on screen, most likely in avengers 3(a).

-J.

In the last two hours, I've sold 12 issues of Civil War, 23 issues of Infinity War and 8 issues of Thor between #80 and #85.

Help me out here, lol, how many FIRST appearances of Ragnarok are there. Logic says one.

Wikipedia says he "first appeared in Civil War #3 (July 2006)" and began appearing as a regular character in the Dark Avengers series, beginning with Dark Avengers #175."

All of the news stories I saw also said Civil War #3, but of course they were probably hitting Wikipedia. Now I see Thor #80 as his first appearance...

AHHHHHH

I believe the movie is named after the storyline, not the character. The story arc is contained in Thor 80-85 (582-587)

I bet Feige was upset they couldn't get the Cumberbatch deal finalized before the conference today.

Nice sig line there, Illustrious. (thumbs u

-J.

Thanks, I just need Adam Warlock to be confirmed for a movie for my "Marvel Movie Keys" sig line theme to be complete. :grin:

lol Good point. I bet there's also more than a few disappointed nova 1 hoarders out there for the time being as well.

-J.

I bet Feige was upset they couldn't get the Cumberbatch deal finalized before the conference today.

-J.

Thanks, I just need Adam Warlock to be confirmed for a movie for my "Marvel Movie Keys" sig line theme to be complete. :grin:

lol Good point. I bet there's also more than a few disappointed nova 1 hoarders out there for the time being as well.

-J.

Funny since I gave up my Nova 1 hoard earlier this year to increase my Carol Danvers hoard. No complaints here. :banana:

-J.

-J.

Funny since I gave up my Nova 1 hoard earlier this year to increase my Carol Danvers hoard. No complaints here. :banana:

It's always nice to call a 50/50 shot the right way. (thumbs u

-J.

So with the movie being titled Captain marvel and focusing on Carol Danvers, does this make Marvel Super-Heroes 13 the book to own in regards to this movie? Ms. Marvel #1 seems not so important anymore.

MSH #13 - 1st App. of Carol Danvers

Captain Marvel #1 (2012) - 1st App. of Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel

This story goes into the Thor story origination...says Civil War #3 is the start of it

--

story on thor story

Ummmmm the storyline happened two years before civil war #3, so I'm not sure how civil war #3 leads into it. The article didn't make any mention of the storyline, unless I missed something. I think the writer just did a quick google search and plugged in the first thing he or she could find.

hope this works but the guy taking the video sucks

It sounds so cliché - but I've been waiting for that reveal of Infinity War for - literally - 20 years. (worship)

Metropolis was quick to update their pricing on Ms Marvel 1 CGC 9.2, now at $350 ... last GPA sale at $161.

:whee:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ms-Marvel-1-CGC-9-4-White-PAGE-Universal-First-appear-Ms-Marvel-Mega-BA-Key-/221581784726?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item33974db696

Metropolis was quick to update their pricing on Ms Marvel 1 CGC 9.2, now at $350 ... last GPA sale at $161.

:whee:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ms-Marvel-1-CGC-9-4-White-PAGE-Universal-First-appear-Ms-Marvel-Mega-BA-Key-/221581784726?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item33974db696

Ms. Marvel 1 is an EXTREMELY common late BA book. With scant value prior to the rumours of a movie it will be interesting to see how well these prices hold up over the long term as high grade copies flood the census (and market).

-J.

AHHHHHH

uhm, i highly doubt its named after the lame clone

Ragnarok is refering to the event not the character imo. Why it was referenced as the end of all things.

You are more likely to see She-Loki from a Ragnarok named thor, then a lame clone.