• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis is selling a comic I already bought from them?

12 posts in this topic

Sometimes there is a bit of lag when removing the eBay listing.....I've bought from their site and the book still remained listed on eBay for another day or so.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Exciting Comics 36

So Metropolis is trying to sell this exact same comic I bought (and recieved from them through Comic Connect) a month ago. Is there a way to contact them directly? Ebay won't let me message them.

Usually clicking on the "Ask a question" link at the bottom of a listing works for contacting an eBay seller.

Exciting Comics 36

So Metropolis is trying to sell this exact same comic I bought (and recieved from them through Comic Connect) a month ago. Is there a way to contact them directly? Ebay won't let me message them.

exc1.385a.jpg

I just bought that book so its not for sale anymore ? No just jokeing go to ask seller link and e-mail them if you have the book in hand than its not your problem. My Sup 2 has been with me for years and Comic Link still has it on there page.