• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicKeys he's at it again....

107 posts in this topic

Let's see how hard you laugh when I either take this book away from you or

> MAKE you pay through your teeth for it to win it. I haven't decided yet

> which

> avenue to persue to make you suffer the most.

>

> Also, You have to ask your wife if you can bid on it and what you can bid

> on

> it??? Your wife the man of the house? I'm not surprised. I read your

> posts on

> the CGC forums. Why didn't you copy THIS part of the emails?:

>

> "HALF of the books that your hero, Zurzollo and his accomplice Fishler

> foisted on NIC CAGE as unrestored, turned out to be RESTORED when graded

> by CGC, a

> company OWNED by Heritage, an auction house that wins their own consignors

> books with specific potential, then has their IN-HOUSE RESTORATION

> employee, Matt

> Nelson RESTORE, than sends back to their employees at CGC to reslab with

> grades 0.5 to 4 full grades higher. You think these people that like to

> point their

> fingers at OTHERS are sin-free? These people are the scourge of the hobby,

> as

> is all coming out NOW on the Forums, what I've been saying for 4 years, or

> is

> your head so firmly implanted in your anus that you somehow MISSED that

> part,

> CGC Forum historian that you are?

>

> MUGSHOTS?? Do they have any mugshots of James Halperin, CGC's OWNER, and

> his

> partner and Heritage co-owner Steve Ivey, when THEY were fined 1.2 million

> dollars by the Federal Trade Commission for insider grading/trading and

> had to

> make over 25 million dollars in restitution to people who bought FAKE

> coins in

> NCI slabs??

> You talk like a child that only knows 2% of the story and thinks he knows

> it

> all.

> Try and set yourself straight on this, fool."

>

> No stones as well as no brains either, right. Punishment bidding is going

> to

> take on new meaning on that GS1. WAIT until you see what it's going to

> cost

> you.

>

> Oh, and by the way, I sell books so they can be CGCed purple???? I sell

> NOTHING in a CGC holder. Get a life you ridiculous chicken-spit loser.

>

> KOOS

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Im so scared of a little, little man... Take the f'ing

book........ a 9.6 is good enough for me. You so low you'd have too get on

on a 10 ft. ladder to blow a snail....... And what the hell does Coins have

too do with comics?? Your a incomplete, little boy.. Say what you mean you

yellow little peon.... You dont sell notihng in a CGC holder because then

you cant screw people out of there money. your a amorale moronic twit. Look

up those words in the dictionary. You actually think I would let a looser

like you dictate a price on a book im bidding on?? Your a twit living in

your own little boy world... BTW I have never met or spoken to Vincent.. Im

a shill dont forget, I own the book up for bid's... Thats what you said in

your first e-mail too me, jerk... You know what that is, you do it too

yourself all the time.. You couldnt take a penny from me, stupidity, sheer

stupidity.... Go ahead and pay a very hefty price for the 9.8 see if you

can re sell it.. lol thats just too funny. Like a normal person, I involve

my wife in financial matters. You on the other hand pay money too have a 2

minute fling, including the minimal clean up involved. Dont try to match

wits with me, your not even in the same universe.. You can look up some of

the words I've used here in the Dictionary...... Go ahead and post on the

CGC boards. im sure they would just love a good chuckle.. Im laughing hard

know, I enjoy your little boy antics.....

The only thing you punish, is your hand's... Refer too the above

statements... Ohhhhhh Im shaking, your going too punish ... oohh mmyyy Im

sooooooo scared.... Go punish yourself, stand naked in front of a mirror and

watch it shatter.... Get half a life, your boring me.

Faithlei

His e-mail too me and my reply. Outwitting little boy's is so easy.......

[> "HALF of the books that your hero, Zurzollo and his accomplice Fishler

> foisted on NIC CAGE as unrestored, turned out to be RESTORED when graded

> by CGC

OT - Just curious but is there some truth to this statement? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hammer said it, so it must be true makepoint.gifforeheadslap.gif

He loves to change history. I wonder why 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't give Hammer the time of day but if it did happen to Cage in years past I'd gather that it would have been a hot topic back in the day? I could never understand why Cage completely sold out such a fantastic collection. In interviews he suggested it was a good time to catch the market at its peak but I find it hard to believe that monetary considerations was a key driver for him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anybody ever meet Hammer ?

I actually did,..Dupcake,...(I think his fat 4 eyed accomplice [Koos] was there alot though -- the 2 must be old fat farts by now) was a scumbag.

I used to go to Fantasia across from the Pet Cemetery in Hartsdale.

Dupcake was slick,..he'd put on 'magic shows',..trotting out multiple copies of key books,..Superman 1's etc,,...

I ate it up (heck, I was like 10).

Spent alotta $$$ as a kid,..only to find out in later life,..what he sold me [though I specifically asked if the books were restored]...

Anyways,...Dupcake and Koos are 2 losers,...to think,...after all that,...and they never even made good money. WHAT LOSERS !!!!

I would've guessed Nic bought his books from Metro before Vinny got there...

you'll have to ask Hammer if he used the word 'half' seriously or as an exaggeration, after he looked it up in the dictionary, that is... There were a 'few' books with issues that Cage bought from Metro that were all cleared up amicably.

Anybody ever meet Hammer ?

I actually did,..Dupcake,...(I think his fat 4 eyed accomplice [Koos] was there alot though -- the 2 must be old fat farts by now) was a scumbag.

I used to go to Fantasia across from the Pet Cemetery in Hartsdale.

Dupcake was slick,..he'd put on 'magic shows',..trotting out multiple copies of key books,..Superman 1's etc,,...

I ate it up (heck, I was like 10).

Spent alotta $$$ as a kid,..only to find out in later life,..what he sold me [though I specifically asked if the books were restored]...

Anyways,...Dupcake and Koos are 2 losers,...to think,...after all that,...and they never even made good money. WHAT LOSERS !!!!

the other guy was Henry Moses. Koos is Dupcak's new online identity. But its an easy mistake to make.

Dupcake -- I LOVE DUPCAKE!

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't give Hammer the time of day but if it did happen to Cage in years past I'd gather that it would have been a hot topic back in the day? I could never understand why Cage completely sold out such a fantastic collection. In interviews he suggested it was a good time to catch the market at its peak but I find it hard to believe that monetary considerations was a key driver for him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The story is well known amongst the 'in' crowd, but didnt get much play publicly as it was settled privately. Steve has stated her on the boards that both sides knew all along which books were restored and which werent and how the 'situation; came about after Heritage had them all graded and the PLODS came back.

You know, for all the talk about Heritage and CGC in cahoots, no one brings up the fact that Heritage still couldnt get CGC to not PLOD some of their (up till then) biggest high profile books!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'd often thought it would be interesting to get Nic on an episode of the ComicZone. I've seen other articles in which Nic supposedly said Lisa Marie was his reason for selling them and he shouldn't have given in to her. Would be nice to hear the facts out of his own mouth rather than written interviews.

Aman619,

Henry Moses,..interesting. And Koos is now Dupcake,..didnt know that.

Thank you.

Were you a collector who purchased from Fantasia ??? I swear,..that jerk was my first 'experience' with the ugly side of collecting comics,...I musta spent a fortune. What ever happened to Moses ????

And Dupcake,...is comic-keys what he does 4 a living ? Does the guy have a real job ? I swear,..I should destroy EVERY auction comic-keys puts up by bidding $100,000 --- make his user id useless,...ya know,..I just might do that.

Justice Must Be Served !!!!

scourge

Dude,..

I am not hammer. Geez,..he really got to u ???

Seriously, buddy,..I hate this guy probably as much as you. I will defintely read archives,..should prove interesting.

As Sean Connery says to Indy in Indiana Jones and the last Crusade,..when Indy's obssesed with the grail,..and it looks like he will follow it into the abyss,..in his pursuit to get it ----"Indy, let it go"

That is my advice to you bud,...I know Dupcake really leaves a bad taste in the mouth,....but "Aman,...let it go"

Best,..and good night.

I could never understand why Cage completely sold out such a fantastic collection. In interviews he suggested it was a good time to catch the market at its peak but I find it hard to believe that monetary considerations was a key driver for him.

I read a Cage interview in FADE IN magazine where he got very philosophical about why he sold both his comics and his classic car collection. He said that he came to a point where he felt it was unhealthy to feel that he needed to own "things". That he needed to find happiness and fulfillment within himself, not in what he could acquire.

He might be absolutely correct...but I'm still not selling my Nedors.

I read a Cage interview in FADE IN magazine where he got very philosophical about why he sold both his comics and his classic car collection. He said that he came to a point where he felt it was unhealthy to feel that he needed to own "things". That he needed to find happiness and fulfillment within himself, not in what he could acquire.

sign-funnypost.gif

I could never understand why Cage completely sold out such a fantastic collection. In interviews he suggested it was a good time to catch the market at its peak but I find it hard to believe that monetary considerations was a key driver for him.

27_laughing.gif

The story is well known amongst the 'in' crowd, but didnt get much play publicly as it was settled privately. Steve has stated her on the boards that both sides knew all along which books were restored and which werent and how the 'situation; came about after Heritage had them all graded and the PLODS came back.

I did not know that, interesting stuff. "Everyone" knew they were restored so they do a private settlement. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I can see why people drop this hobby for years at a time.

While most titles NC went after were mostly HG,for some reason his Avengers run was mostly just Fines and VFs.He supposedly read them. I picked up a few of them for very reasonable prices when he dumped his collection.While there were some restored books in there,I don't think that was the reason why he ended up selling them. But there are a few forumites with a grudge towards Metro that will disagree.