• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicKeys he's at it again....

107 posts in this topic

I dont fear the law. I dont fear Dupcake. I am scourge456789. And Justice WILL be served.

Send this to Sam Raimi. It would make a great line of dialogue for whoever the villian turns out to be in SPIDER-MAN 3.

I don't think Sam Raimi wants SM3 to be rated NC-17. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I don't know, Doilby! That would work quite "well" for Stallone in Judge Dredd!

Yeah, but then nobody would understand what he was saying.

"AH...HAM...THU....LAU!"

Or something like that.

27_laughing.gif

At least ComicKeys got barred from the auction that started all of this. One for the good, honest bidders.

Got a link to said auction?

He doesn't look banned to me.

Looking at the bid history I can kind of see why Hammer thought it might be some shilling going. Although with the back and forth going on a long with him having private feedback it almost looks like he could be shilling if you happen upon this auction.

At least ComicKeys got barred from the auction that started all of this. One for the good, honest bidders.

Thanks FFB. Regardless of what your opinion is re PGA/PGX etc. that is a stunning book.

And there are no bid cancellations, so Dupcakey is very much still in the ball game. This is rapidly turning into the weirdest thread I've read on these boards.......

Thanks FFB. Regardless of what your opinion is re PGA/PGX etc. that is a stunning book.

And there are no bid cancellations, so Dupcakey is very much still in the ball game. This is rapidly turning into the weirdest thread I've read on these boards.......

Daniel from PGX said that the only thing keeping that book from a 9.9 is a bindery crease (by which I think he means printer's crease) on the back cover.

Personally, my favorite thing about that book is the fact that the holder isn't going to cause slab damage to it.

I didn't notice at first that this is a book being offered from TD and it was just recently graded. I have to admit that after that time I saw the grade dates apparently photoshoped on a few labels after that incident where he was supposedly banned from submitting and then a little while later the owner PGX said he was again able to submit was a little unsettling.

Personally, my favorite thing about that book is the fact that the holdok from a 9.9 is a bindery crease (by which I think he means printer's crease) on the back cover.

er isn't going to cause slab damage to it.

Ah but when it gets dropped in the mail the cover will tear off. stooges.gif

The best thing about the book is the spine is nice straight.

I didn't notice at first that this is a book being offered from TD and it was just recently graded. I have to admit that after that time I saw the grade dates apparently photoshoped on a few labels after that incident where he was supposedly banned from submitting and then a little while later the owner PGX said he was again able to submit was a little unsettling.

I also glossed over that angle, which adds another factor to the mix. foreheadslap.gif That auction is definitely on my watched items list.....

Exactly. However, certain individuals refuse to believe that even happened. Let alone would they admit the dates were poorly photoshopped.

If I was going to buy a GSX 1, this seller would be the LAST person I'd buy it from. Okay, maybe 2nd to last..

Brian

If Justice is served can I get fries with that?

Where's Fuel Man with his "you got served" line?

893naughty-thumb.gif Nope, it's "You been Served!" which is Southpark. "You got Served" is that goofy dance movie.

893naughty-thumb.gif Nope, it's "You been Served!" which is Southpark.

"Its on". 27_laughing.gif

"Oh, it's most definetley on now! sumo.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Nope, it's "You been Served!" which is Southpark. "You got Served" is that goofy dance movie.

Serve this!

685803-CGCthis.jpg

I return your serve!

cartman2.jpg