• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicKeys he's at it again....

107 posts in this topic

While most titles NC went after were mostly HG,for some reason his Avengers run was mostly just Fines and VFs.He supposedly read them. I picked up a few of them for very reasonable prices when he dumped his collection. While there were some restored books in there, I don't think that was the reason why he ended up selling them. But there are a few forumites with a grudge towards Metro that will disagree.

Did he sell his Luke Cage comics? They are why he chose the name Cage when he decided to change his last name from Coppola.

While most titles NC went after were mostly HG,for some reason his Avengers run was mostly just Fines and VFs.He supposedly read them. I picked up a few of them for very reasonable prices when he dumped his collection.While there were some restored books in there,I don't think that was the reason why he ended up selling them. But there are a few forumites with a grudge towards Metro that will disagree.

Can you remember the name of that thread so I can search it out?

While most titles NC went after were mostly HG,for some reason his Avengers run was mostly just Fines and VFs.He supposedly read them. I picked up a few of them for very reasonable prices when he dumped his collection.While there were some restored books in there,I don't think that was the reason why he ended up selling them. But there are a few forumites with a grudge towards Metro that will disagree.

Can you remember the name of that thread so I can search it out?

I seem to remember at the time of the Nic Cage sale,it was all over the boards....plenty of threads.

So I would try an find out what the timeframe was, then do a broad search on +Nic +Cage and sort by date...

A word of caution. I would suggest that you advise your pal Scourge that I

have already phoned and discussed with my Power-seller rep AND Ebay Trust and

Safety dept. the possibility that my auctions will be fraudulently bid upon for

the purpose of deliberate criminal interference. I've referred them to the

posts on the CGC Forums pertaining to this which have already been data captured:

scourge456789

Just got here

Reged: 12/26/04

Re: ComicKeys he's at it again.... [Re: Mephisto]

#684893 - 01/10/05 12:12 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Aman619,

Henry Moses,..interesting. And Koos is now Dupcake,..didnt know that.

Thank you.

Were you a collector who purchased from Fantasia ??? I swear,..that jerk was

my first 'experience' with the ugly side of collecting comics,...I musta spent

a fortune. What ever happened to Moses ????

And Dupcake,...is comic-keys what he does 4 a living ? Does the guy have a

real job ? I swear,..I should destroy EVERY auction comic-keys puts up by

bidding $100,000 --- make his user id useless,...ya know,..I just might do that.

Justice Must Be Served !!!!

scourge

Ebay have assured me that they will consider it a deliberate, premeditated

and criminal attempt to interfere with their site through my auctions since the

intentions of certain CGC Forum members have already been made quite clear if

this should occur and that their legal department will have any such criminal

acts prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law since the intentions of

certain individuals have already been made clear.

Koos

This from a seller that has such good friends on this board......... wink.gif

Dupcake-Koos,

I will pick a time of my own choosing to launch my offensive against you. And I WILL RUIN YOUR BUSINESS.

Moreover,...your looking to ebay to protect you ??,..u are a dumb insufficiently_thoughtful_person,...

but I will cover myself --you stupid assho@@

Go build yurself a bunker,..the bombs will fly,..maybe tonite,...maybe tommorrow,..maybe in a month,..maybe a year....but I will get you !!!

Dupcake-Koos,

I will pick a time of my own choosing to launch my offensive against you. And I WILL RUIN YOUR BUSINESS.

Moreover,...your looking to ebay to protect you ??,..u are a dumb insufficiently_thoughtful_person,...

Go build yurself a bunker,..the bombs will fly,..maybe tonite,...maybe tommorrow,..maybe in a month,..maybe a year....but I will get you !!!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Keep us updated! 27_laughing.gif

Dupcake-Koos,

Not that its any of my bussiness but actually saying that means your doing somethign quiet illgal there...

Real smart to write it in an online forum!

I dont fear the law. I dont fear Dupcake. I am scourge456789. And Justice WILL be served.

Loosing a little touch with reality are we???

If Justice is served can I get fries with that?

Dupcake-Koos,

popcorn.gif

I dont fear the law. I dont fear Dupcake. I am scourge456789. And Justice WILL be served.

Loosing a little touch with reality are we???

If Justice is served can I get fries with that?

27_laughing.gif Nice one!

Send this to Sam Raimi. It would make a great line of dialogue for whoever the villian turns out to be in SPIDER-MAN 3.

Send this to Sam Raimi. It would make a great line of dialogue for whoever the villian turns out to be in SPIDER-MAN 3.

I don't know, Doilby! That would work quite "well" for Stallone in Judge Dredd! blush.gifcrazy.gif

I don't know, Doilby! That would work quite "well" for Stallone in Judge Dredd!

Yeah, but then nobody would understand what he was saying.

"AH...HAM...THU....LAU!"

Or something like that.